Paper!!?!?!?

Sandy is it by any chance the paper pack at creative express .com ? I bought that a while back and I LOVE it! I used a lot of it already!
Patty

Hi, my name is Kristin, and I am a paper-holic!!!
However, I think anyone who knows me knows that! I'm just glad to know I'm not the only one who loves, loves, LOVES paper!
I am just really bad about buying it. In fact, I have done my level best lately to stay out of scrapbooking stores all together so I don't buy stuff I don't need. However, I am about ready to crack and just go nuts at my new LSS! I've only been there once and refrained from making a purchase, so I guess I am past my due, huh! ;)

Sandy,

I always it those 2 mix'd up this the one in Lake Worth:
Its called Everything Scrapbook & Stamps
4095 State Rd 7 (441)
Lake Worth,FL
(561)432-5201
www.everythingscrapbook.com

The one in Boca is OK, the people are not always the friendliest.

Originally posted by pattyT
Sandy is it by any chance the paper pack at creative express .com ? I bought that a while back and I LOVE it! I used a lot of it already!
Patty
It sure is! I was thinking of ordering 2 but thought...what will I do with 288 sheets of paper?! LOL!

Originally posted by PigletsPal
Sandy,

Its called Everything Scrapbook & Stamps
4095 State Rd 7 (441)
Lake Worth,FL
(561)432-5201
www.everythingscrapbook.com

The one in Boca is OK, the people are not always the friendliest.
Thanks! Yeah, I found that out last week...the first time I was in. But I did get to talking with a lady that does classes. A lot of the pages on display were done by her. Found out she's a nurse...could explain it. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter