Panama Canal Eastbound Sept. 14, 2013--it'll be WONDER-ful

We're heading out to the airport now as well!!!

Does anyone have a stateroom number for the FE for IBOLD123? When I pull up the FE list, that's the only one missing. I have my list with me and I'll try to check back to fill that one in if anyone has it. THANK YOU.

We're heading out to the airport now as well!!!

Does anyone have a stateroom number for the FE for IBOLD123? When I pull up the FE list, that's the only one missing. I have my list with me and I'll try to check back to fill that one in if anyone has it. THANK YOU.

That is the only one that has not contacted me. I pm'd but so far no response. I will let everyone know if I am contacted onboard.

Now we are off to spend part of today at Disneyland

Sitting on the ground at Houston Hobby, waiting for the 2nd leg of our flight to LA. My husband had his credit cards, iD and cash stolen last night, and dealing with that put me behind my already tight schedule, so I will be working on FEs at airport hotel tonight!

Well, sorry to keep anyone in suspense! With all the chaos, I realized I never got to update you again! We made it on the trip! My husband was released from the hospital riiiiiight before we needed to leave for the airport, but we made it. We, in fact, are still in Texas and spending one night here decompressing before we head home to Boston tomorrow. The trip was fantastic and we met a ton of great and wonderfully supportive people. I'm going to try starting a Trip Report ASAP, but with he two little ones, it may be a bit of a challenge!

Well, sorry to keep anyone in suspense! With all the chaos, I realized I never got to update you again! We made it on the trip! My husband was released from the hospital riiiiiight before we needed to leave for the airport, but we made it. We, in fact, are still in Texas and spending one night here decompressing before we head home to Boston tomorrow. The trip was fantastic and we met a ton of great and wonderfully supportive people. I'm going to try starting a Trip Report ASAP, but with he two little ones, it may be a bit of a challenge!

I just re-read your posts and it seems like your little girl might have been my little girl's onboard best friend. If so we met and I never even knew it! I don't want to post names but do your little ones names begin with A and K?

Oh my gosh! How funny! Yeah, Jenn and Jay from Boston!

Are you already back in LA?

Thank you to everyone for helping to make this one of the best cruises ever!

A special thanks to RanCan for organizing the bus transfer to Hobby.

For all the FE gifts, wow! Awesome gifts everyone! Thank you!

A cruise of wonderful firsts:
1. First time to cruise out of LA

2. First time to cruise without my dh...had an awesome time with my cruising buddy chdheart (Rita)!

3. First time to participate in FE exchange...what fun! It was like having a birthday throughout the cruise. How fun was it to receive all of the great FE gifts. Loved the originality in each of them! So glad Tim Tams from Australia or Chamorro cookies from Guam are not readily available. Would definitely sabotage my back to reality eating! if these are readily available, please do not tell me! :)

4. First time to see the Panama Canal...now crossed off my bucket list. :thumbsup2

5. First time to Cartagena...BTW...our Segway tour was great fun. Recommend it. Cesar is a great host and tour guide. Think he kept the vendors at bay.

Thanks again to:
Kathy (twokats) for organizing our FE exchange.

Renee (cruisinlattas) for organizing the wine tasting.

Randy (rancan) & Candy (disfanica) for organizing our transportation to Hobby Airport.

Was fun seeing new friends around the ship after our first Disboard get together. Hope everyone arrived home safely or soon will.

Until next time....

Dena

Previously we had only been on a Disney 3 day cruise. We expected to have a great time but honestly, this Panama Canal cruise far exceeded anything we were anticipating.

We loved it so much we are booked on the West Bound Transatlantic on the Magic next september. And honestly, we can't wait!

Thanks to each of you for making our journey amazing. The FE gifts were so much fun, our daughter took a picture and wrote down each item we received. It was our first time so thanks too for the great, imaginative items - gave us some ideas for next time.

Good to meet some of you - and look forward to cruising with you soon.

Kelly:thumbsup2

Still not sure we are ready to face reality! The past two weeks were FANTASTIC. We didn't get a chance to meet many on board being busy with our busy schedules of RELAXING but I'm sure we saw many of you!! (we did get to meet Denine and her family as we traveled back to Ohio together:)) thanks again to Kathy for arranging the FE and postcard/recipe exchange. And thank you to Randy for arranging and continually following up on the transportation to Hobby!

I had great plans to journal throughout the trip and possibly do a trip report but I failed on that plan after the second day! It would read much like this: eat, relax, eat, drink, sleep on deck four, eat, drink double mocha frappe with Kelvin in Cove Cafe, eat, sleep in chair on deck ten, eat, .... etc. This cruise was BIG on my hubby's list but not so much mine. He proved me wrong again! It was fantastic and the day of the Panama Canal was far more exciting than I imagined.

Thanks again for all the tips, questions answered and fun getting excited for the trip!

Thanks to all for a great cruise.

I appreciate the thanks from those who shared transportation to Hobby with us...your very welcome!

We had a great time and enjoyed meeting some new friends.

See you all on the next one!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter