• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Panama Canal Eastbound Sept. 14, 2013--it'll be WONDER-ful

We had a terrific time! It was even fun at Hobby airport seeing and chatting with cruise people all over again! Even flew home with some of you. Kaleigh made several new friends. We cruise again October 2014 for a 7-day southern and the 3 day from San Juan back to PC. We have had that booked since it came out. We booked a dummy cruise that we will use in 2015.

Now we need to plan our spring trip to WDW!

Lee and I will be joining you on the October 2014 cruises. We booked them on the Wonder. We will have an Eastern on the Fantasy before the October Magic cruise, so next year will be great! I am sure I will have to slow down after that!

I'm so glad a friend of mine introduced me to this board! This group made all of the difference for our cruise experience. We would have loved our trip through the Panama Canal BUT having so many new friends to spend time with just put us over the top. The wine tasting was such fun. I ended up bringing two bottles from Becker Vineyards here in the Texas Hill Country and we had no trouble finishing them both. My dinner "family" continued to grow throughout the trip and we loved our evening adventures with all of you. Brenna met Kaleigh within minutes of getting into the Goofy pool while still in LA and it was our luck to have her just two doors down for the 14 magical days on the Wonder. This was my fourth DCL trip but first visits to Palo. Thanks Renee for joining me for dinner! I took a picture this week at work with my friend and a sea lion making a funny face. My friend leaves tomorrow on the Wonder and is going to give a copy to Salvio. I think he will get a kick out of it. I hope everyone is getting back into their daily routines without too much difficulty. I know I've been exhausted this week trying to get used to being at work at 6am and wrangling my kiddos for all of their responsibilities. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

As part of your dinner family, we enjoyed each night very much. I have missed each and every person that I spent time with and talked to.

Thank you for all the thank you's for the FE organization. I really enjoyed it and also appreciate all that was given to us also.
Kati also sends a special thank you to all the extra birthday wishes and presents that she received. She had a wonderful time.

Lee and I will be joining you on the October 2014 cruises. We booked them on the Wonder. We will have an Eastern on the Fantasy before the October Magic cruise, so next year will be great! I am sure I will have to slow down after that!

As part of your dinner family, we enjoyed each night very much. I have missed each and every person that I spent time with and talked to.

Thank you for all the thank you's for the FE organization. I really enjoyed it and also appreciate all that was given to us also.
Kati also sends a special thank you to all the extra birthday wishes and presents that she received. She had a wonderful time.

Yeah for joining us on the October 2014 cruise!

Wow this is amazing to finally find this Tread with talk around the Panama Canal cruise on Disney Wonder departing Set 20014. This is our first Disney cruise as have not heard much about them here in Australia. Was after any tips on ways to make the most of our cruise as this will most likely be our only Disney cruise because of the distance from Australia and no cruises come here. Any help to help us make it great will be appreciated. We are traveling with our 5 year old daughter.

Wow this is amazing to finally find this Tread with talk around the Panama Canal cruise on Disney Wonder departing Set 20014. This is our first Disney cruise as have not heard much about them here in Australia. Was after any tips on ways to make the most of our cruise as this will most likely be our only Disney cruise because of the distance from Australia and no cruises come here. Any help to help us make it great will be appreciated. We are traveling with our 5 year old daughter.

Hello Ozzielee -

You are going to have a blast I'm sure, but this thread was everyone who did this cruise LAST year(2013). You want to go to this thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3144990&page=178

It is a great cruise we all enjoyed it last year. My 6 year old had a blast, spent every day in the pool! Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter