Palpitations benign, getting back on track........

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
I was really do well on Atkins (again) when I started with heart palpitations.............I spend the day in the ER and all tests came back normal...........just benign PVC's. I asked the Dr. if the Atkins diet could contribute to the PVC's.........he said NO!!!

WEll, I stayed off the diet for 10 days and still have the palpitations (although not as pronounced)...........I began walking on the treadmill about 1.5 miles a day (jogging about half of that!!). I feel strong and healthy. I am getting used to the PVC's and am ready to begin again..................

The week of birthdays is over (ME, DH and DD #2)!! The cake is gone and the protein will be stacked in the fridge tomorrow........

Monday brings a new light for me................ATkins and exercise!! The first time I have done both...............together..........

Wish me luck and I will be lurking for advice!!

Thanks..........you are all great!!

take all the supplements. While on Atkins the first time, I had those palpitations. This time around on SBD I am taking all of my vitamins and happy to say no problems. Good luck!

Rosemary, I'm so glad that your palpitations were benign. <i>whew</i> what a relief.

I hope getting back on the Atkins way of eating helps make them go away, completely.

I'm so glad you're back on track. Atkins and exercise is a great combination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter