PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

Personally, I think PaHunter needs to build Lego ride vehicles with Lego people in them, then put in a track and create his own Lego RotR running all around his room. Then charge admission. And an 'extra fee' if you want to personally push the vehicles around the track.

Was texting with Chris earlier. Chemo got him wiped out more this time than it did last time. He got more treatment coming up tomorrow and his transplant comes up Saturday. Keep the man in your prayers. Jenn and Reba too.

DH said that chemo seems to hit ya just when you think 'Hey, this isn't so bad'.

Rest and recuperate @PaHunter. We'll all be here waitin' for ya.

Chris thunkering of You Jenn and Reba today and asking Gus to provide a quick safe reunion at home for you all

Haven't spoken to Chris but have been communicating with Jenn. He got double dose of radiation on Friday. Transplant on Saturday. Higher concentration this time. He apparently spiked fever tonight. Hopefully it's neutropenic fever and not an infection or rejection. Fingers crossed and keep prayers coming.

Thanks for the update. I was thinking about him this weekend while we were away with limited internet/cell service.

Haven't spoken to Chris but have been communicating with Jenn. He got double dose of radiation on Friday. Transplant on Saturday. Higher concentration this time. He apparently spiked fever tonight. Hopefully it's neutropenic fever and not an infection or rejection. Fingers crossed and keep prayers coming.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Prayers continue!

Jenn said this morning he has continued low grade fever. He had told me yesterday that he had felt really tired, which is expected, but he had done a few smaller Lego sets so at least he has the energy for that. No word yet on status of latest transplant. Continue to monitor.

Personally I feel much better when he is giving his own updates. 🙏

Well I finally feel well enough to be up and back online. Let's start with that. Day 4 since transplant and it is too early to know. Director of the Institute has been overseeing me this time around, he say we are looking good, and well I trust the man.

Nurse just came in and we need to do a weight, she setup the scale and it came up 111 Kilos, I said to her your scale is off. So we reweighed and came in at 98, which is closer to what is has been running. Give her a balance scale and watch her head explode.

Personally, I think PaHunter needs to build Lego ride vehicles with Lego people in them, then put in a track and create his own Lego RotR running all around his room. Then charge admission. And an 'extra fee' if you want to personally push the vehicles around the track.

I actually have a second AT AT walker from when the 501st brought me all the lego sets, not a bad idea.....

Glad to have ya back online. You're gonna need more window ledge pretty soon for all the Legos.
Hug Jenn (and Reba) for us when you get a chance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter