• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

Next weekend we finish painting the walls. It is a race to the finish unless we talk about unpacking all the kitchen and get the shelves up. i think the shelves in the pantry will be lucky if it is done by January. FYI we are doing the shelves we did not use the contractor. Mostly because we forgot and then Bert was being picky about what he wanted.

Dr came in today and told me they believe they can discharge me by the end of the week. Which would be really nice, to get back to my own house and my own cooking. Having the dog around to snuggle with.
That is fantastic news. Keeping fingers crossed. :yay:
FYI we are doing the shelves. We did not use the contractor.
Decided you wanted it done before Spring? :duck:
It is a race to the finish unless we talk about unpacking all the kitchen and get the shelves up.
Chris will have to pack up and then unpack all the Legos, so that should be factored in. :)

j

Wonderful wonderful wonderful!!!!

Doing the happy dance for you. Throwing in a few prayers along the way.

Well we don't want to put the horse before the cart, but Dr came in today and said numbers look really good, gave me a high five. And then told me they believe they can discharge me by the end of the week. Which would be really nice, to get back to my own house and my own cooking. Having the dog around to snuggle with.

That is such AWESOME news, Chris. But I will restrain myself from boogey dancing :dancer: until it's official.

Ed

Like I said Chris, "Good days are coming". :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Now the question.......how you gonna get all those Legos home?

Seriously, happy for you buddy. Gonna keep the good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

Steve

Chris so happy to read your news. This has been as Jerry once said " What a long strange trip it's been." I suspect Jenn and Reba are over the moon to have you home and you are trust in the home stretch to full remission, WELCOME HOM

Bama Ed breaking out his good and formal TuTu I think is a good example of how the rest of us feel

Last edited:
The Dr released me today and I am home. I have to go back every day for a week, then maybe every other day to have blood drawn and monitored.
We got the lego's home, the suzuki was packed to the gills, but we got everything home.
Glad to hear it Chris. Take things easy and get better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter