PaHunters camping season comes to an abrupt close due to cancer.

Well almost time for bed and tomorrow is off to the hospital again. Hopefully for short week stay this time. My sister is being tested as a donor for my upcoming bone marrow transplant.
Have my first stage of the lego rocket ready to go. Depending on how much I get done DW can bring the rest to me later in the week if need be.
Y'all stay safe out there on the road, in the woods, or where ever you are.

This morning the hospital called, and my Dr had an emergency and will be out all next week. But they needed to change my appointment today so I can see another Dr. So I get to sit home an hour longer. The plan for the week is already in place, so seeing or not seeing my Dr really is not super critical. Seems my Dr is in the ER, so that is not good. Wish him the best. The new Dr I am seeing will be my new Dr from here out he has taken on 3 of us and I was one of the lucky ones. Now just to get times straight so I know when to be there.
Well time for breakfast, finish packing and off to the hospital.

Y'all have a great weekend.

When my mom was in for treatment, it was hard seeing people younger than me there as well, so I understand the sadness at walking past the children's wing.

I am so glad one round knocked it down. I'm sure you are being poured into with medical advice, but please also look into ways you can build your immunity naturally. There are so many nutrients we are all lacking because of poor soil and vaccines help in specific areas- but can only do so much. I am learning about metabolic healing with food (good news is that eating more veggies is not always the answer haha!).

ALSO- I would LOVE to donate to the LEGO cause if we can get a link here :)

Keep fighting!

Enjoy your inpatient time. Hopefully the rocket will keep you occupied. The boredom was the worst for me when I was in and it was only for a few days.

In your down time, call the WDW number and ask them when fastpass and annual passes are coming back. They won't know, but it is fun listening to the Disney hold music.

j

Enjoy your inpatient time. Hopefully the rocket will keep you occupied. The boredom was the worst for me when I was in and it was only for a few days.

In your down time, call the WDW number and ask them when fastpass and annual passes are coming back. They won't know, but it is fun listening to the Disney hold music.

j
Could you ask about Hoop de Doo while you’re on the phone? 😜

So on Saturday I started my round of chemotherapy. This dose of medications has not made me as sick, and today is Day 4. Things are kinda going smooth. Trying to keep moving and walking the floor. Last night after DW left, foot pain started in my big toe, and proceeded to get worse. Notified nurse and everyone descended on my room, PA's, Dr, X ray techs, Ortho, finally got to be about midnight. Diagnoses seems to be Gout and also a fracture in that toe. Pain meds to allow me movement, the fracture needs to heal naturally.
Well finished my lego creation yesterday.
230537904_4480151482006466_6132518580501031326_n.jpg

On the same board as the lunar lander are scale astronauts. It is nearly 40 inches long. Everyone passing thru the room enjoyed watching me build it and since then everyone coming in is fascinated by it.
Maybe discharged anywhere between Wednesday and the end of the week, but Chemo will be done tomorrow. It will then be time to start getting ready for my bone marrow transplant.
Gonna have time today to book some camping trips for next year.

Hell yeah!! I should probably find out when the campgrounds closest to my brother/sister in law as they are having their first baby this month (Melissa's brother is 7 years younger). A fall and/or Spring trip there will happen, I am looking for a good summer destination for next year. Maybe back to OBX, or maybe Asheville, NC area instead. I know in spring we are looking at a long weekend on a DVC stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter