Our very magical, very first trip to Disney World

Pam!
Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. Your family is beautiful and you all look so happy. You can tell you all had a magical trip to Disney! (Even in all that rain!)
I can't wait for your Pre- Trip for the next trip and hearing all about the wedding plans!!!

Thanks everyone, I had so much fun and it was nice talking with all of you. My pre trip report will be starting up soon. It will be a long wait but it will be fun with wedding plans and all. Also we will be driving next year so there will be even more planning involved.

It's sooooo nice to have your car over there, even if it's just sitting in the parking lots. The trams suck, but other then that it's nice not having to rely solely on disney transportation!

Such a great trip report! Truly sad it's over.

You have such a fun-looking family. We'll be ready to sign-in whenever the 2010 PTR gets under way.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter