"Our TR - Now with 100 % less POFQ!" - Nov 10th-20th(3/5-Last Day & Final Thoughts!)

Hi Pete! Sorry we missed you at MK last Friday. We didn't get there until almost 11:00. That was a chilly day! We weren't expecting it & had to go back up to our room to get more layers!

Hope you are enjoying your trip!!

DisMomAmy: It was cold that day. It's been much warmer since.

Monday 's big surprise was an Illuminations cruise! Thanks to rider ClaireH for sharing with us. We had an awesome time. Yesterday was DHS. Very warm day but a lot of time in shows. Highlight was the Osborne lights. We even found purple cat! Past the halfway point now. Just a great week so far.

Amy- It was a cold day wasn't it. We had dinner at CG and it too cold to really be out watching the fireworks.

The rest of the week has been much warmer. Monday night the big surprise was an Illuminations cruise. Thanks to ClaireH for sharing. We had a great time. Yesterday was a full day at DHS. Osborne lights are awesome. Today back to epcot.

Love the updates, sounds like you are having a great time!

I can't wait for the TR!

Thank you for sharing.

Lisa

Yesterday it was cloudy with a little drizzle but we went to Typhoon Lagoon anyway. Right move. Park was EMPTY! !!! No lines all day and the sun came out by noon. CM said there were less than 1000 people in the park. In the evening we were at MK for parade and fireworks. Crowds were even not bad.

Trip is winding down. AK today. DD wants to get to her face painted.

Last day @MK. The crowds have arrived. We are running low on energy. Fun trip but ready for home. Lots of pictures for the TR. Stay tuned.

Last day @MK. The crowds have arrived. We are running low on energy. Fun trip but ready for home. Lots of pictures for the TR. Stay tuned.
Ut

Well, we made it home OK yesterday! The trip is done, and it's time to start compiling all those pictures and plotting out the report. It was another great trip. My mom had a great time, as did we. Glad to not be typing this on my phone for a change. Didn't meet any DIS'ers in the parks, but did run into one on a bus that saw my bag and recognized the LGMH. Can't wait to tell you all about it!

DisMomAmy: It was cold that day. It's been much warmer since.

Monday 's big surprise was an Illuminations cruise! Thanks to rider ClaireH for sharing with us. We had an awesome time. Yesterday was DHS. Very warm day but a lot of time in shows. Highlight was the Osborne lights. We even found purple cat! Past the halfway point now. Just a great week so far.

Would you mind to share where you found the cat (you can IM me if you don't want to spoil it for everyone ;))? We were there Friday night, but had to leave earlier than we planned and never did see it.

Well, we made it home OK yesterday! The trip is done, and it's time to start compiling all those pictures and plotting out the report. It was another great trip. My mom had a great time, as did we. Glad to not be typing this on my phone for a change. Didn't meet any DIS'ers in the parks, but did run into one on a bus that saw my bag and recognized the LGMH. Can't wait to tell you all about it!

Glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound. Please be sure to post the link to your trip report when you start.

Glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound. Please be sure to post the link to your trip report when you start.

Oh, this IS the Trip Report. I had a PTR separate - I started this one just before the trip to post the in progress updates. It will continue from here. As I start posting, I will put links on the 2nd post so that they will be easy to find.

Oh, this IS the Trip Report. I had a PTR separate - I started this one just before the trip to post the in progress updates. It will continue from here. As I start posting, I will put links on the 2nd post so that they will be easy to find.

Goodness, I am soooo out of it today. Well, I guess I'll be following along once you get started posting the pictures and story.

I'm joining in! I'm new to the DIS and we are taking our first family trip in Feb, so I am trying to get as much exposure as I can :thumbsup2 Can't wait to read more!

We're home too! Wasn't the weather great?! I can't wait to hear how your trip went.

Goodness, I am soooo out of it today. Well, I guess I'll be following along once you get started posting the pictures and story.

Coming soon, I swear!

I'm joining in! I'm new to the DIS and we are taking our first family trip in Feb, so I am trying to get as much exposure as I can :thumbsup2 Can't wait to read more!

:welcome: That first speech is super special when all is new! I hope you can learn something from this.

We're home too! Wasn't the weather great?! I can't wait to hear how your trip went.

The weather was absolutely fantastic. The only rain we saw was Thursday AM at the water park, and the result of it was a near-deserted water park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter