our secret green club? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm around. I just finished cooking dinner.

we're having oven baked breaded chicken tenders, garlic mashed potatoes, and schwan's cut corn

how are y'all tonight? kim and I have been busy working and talking about this house. lost touch with what's been going on with y'all.

LOL funny how much we can miss if we forget to "refresh" after posting!

We had tuna casserole, salad, either water or chocolate milk depending on your taste & lemon cake.

oh well i guess I'll go sit on couch & find sumtin to watch. Where the heck is everyone these days?

We had sucha thunderstorm today it was a sight! Within 15 minutes there was so much water on the intersection in front of our house that cars were getting "stuck" it was past peeps knees! It just wouldn't stop raining.

nite-nite

oh well i guess I'll go sit on couch & find sumtin to watch. Where the heck is everyone these days?

We had sucha thunderstorm today it was a sight! Within 15 minutes there was so much water on the intersection in front of our house that cars were getting "stuck" it was past peeps knees! It just wouldn't stop raining.

nite-nite

Wow, that rain sounds pretty wild!!! (Good thing you have webbed feet :thumbsup2 no problem for you!!!)

One more thing before I leave work to go to work.

I think someone has took over my husband. He is being a bit different now, asking me if I want him to bring me something when he goes somewhere (like Starbucks) instead of only thinking of himself and he is actualy taking soemthing back to the store that we don't need instead of expecting me to do it.

Total Shock!! :scared: I hope it lasts for a bit!!:rotfl:

I hope it lasts too :thumbsup2 - but better ask for LOTS of coffee and treats now, JUST IN CASE it doesnt! Congrats, BTW!:goodvibes

Not too close. We have a big yard, and the lots are pretty good size. This is an ariel view of the are. It's out in the country (sort of).

house.gif

Wow!!!! Amazing shot!! Looks like such a nice area....across the street looks like an empty lot and then a TRUCK-LOAd of trees!!! Is that an actual forrest? Or a park....will you be able to take walks there? SO so exciting!:thumbsup2

Wow!!!! Amazing shot!! Looks like such a nice area....across the street looks like an empty lot and then a TRUCK-LOAd of trees!!! Is that an actual forrest? Or a park....will you be able to take walks there? SO so exciting!:thumbsup2

I guess this is an old photo from Google Earth, coz there is a house across the street now. As for the trees off to the right, yes its a forest. But I don't know if you would want to go for a walk in it. Lots of creepy crawly critters. (ie: snakes, spiders, ticks, opossum, armadillo's, and i was told there are bobcats and panthers. Also, Louisiana does have brown bears.

Maybe you could make friends with the LA bears. :thumbsup2

Hiya Rer.

How was your date?

It went very well. I was going to take her to the movies, but #1 she worked on Saturday and was really tired #2 the only good movie out was Shooter (not really a date movie). So, instead we went to a popsicle/fruit shop and had fruit cups. We sat and chatted for about 2 hours. I think I'm still used to going out and going to clubs, but she really isn't into that. I figure that's a good think cause I don't do that as much anymore. We already decided to go see Music and Lyrics next week. This week I think I'll ask her out for lunch. Whatdya all think?:teeth:

Hiya Rer.

How was your date?

I saw a picture of your house. Very nice. Remember that eventually it's going to be really hard to find large lots in the Baton Rouge area (if you're planning for the future). So, that nice plot of land of yours is just gonna really jump in value as the areas population keeps growing.

I saw a picture of your house. Very nice. Remember that eventually it's going to be really hard to find large lots in the Baton Rouge area (if you're planning for the future). So, that nice plot of land of yours is just gonna really jump in value as the areas population keeps growing.

That's what Kim says too. We're not really concerned about the value of the lot increasing right now. We're just so glad to be getting out of the apartment thing. We do plan on doing a lot of improvements to the house after we get settled.

It went very well. I was going to take her to the movies, but #1 she worked on Saturday and was really tired #2 the only good movie out was Shooter (not really a date movie). So, instead we went to a popsicle/fruit shop and had fruit cups. We sat and chatted for about 2 hours. I think I'm still used to going out and going to clubs, but she really isn't into that. I figure that's a good think cause I don't do that as much anymore. We already decided to go see Music and Lyrics next week. This week I think I'll ask her out for lunch. Whatdya all think?:teeth:

Sounds like a good plan. I've never been one to go out to clubs. I don't like tons and tons of people. I like smaller places.

One more thing before I leave work to go to work.

I think someone has took over my husband. He is being a bit different now, asking me if I want him to bring me something when he goes somewhere (like Starbucks) instead of only thinking of himself and he is actualy taking soemthing back to the store that we don't need instead of expecting me to do it.

Total Shock!! :scared: I hope it lasts for a bit!!:rotfl:

I hope it lasts for awhile. I do think he's catching on, but sadly it might be too much work for him to maintain-- but hey he might surprise ya!

ohh...nice thought, but their new thing on friday was to 'ignore' me. If they saw me, they did an 'about face' and would shut up instantly. Like that was really punishment.... a few of my coworkers wanted me to work in the same aisle as them, this way they would be quiet all night:rotfl2:

true...I think I could post a novel about my stupid cats.... one just set his wiskers on fire....again. :sad2:

You let your cats smoke?!?!?! :eek: Does he think it makes him look cool in front of the other Toms? :smokin: :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter