our secret green club? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
here I am Here i am !!

Haven't been here since Friday night and looks like i have missed tons of personal things

Mary: what a GREAT Sunday, I can only wish mine was 1/4 as good (the comments I made about how wretched mine would be were correct)

bighug.gif
hiya.gif
bighug.gif

Hope you have a better week. You didn't miss too much, no one's been on! :(
The biggest news was DU finally updated his TR so you might want to check that out! :cool1:

Hi Peeps

Boy did I ever have a busy weekend. Saturday I ran errands and baked a cake (was up most of the night doing that since I didn't get started till around 8pm). Then Sunday I made my friend who is having a baby soon a charm that can be put on a necklace or bracelet. Went to the hospital to see her instead of going to the babyshower (she was put on bed rest last week because of high blood pressure and high protein levels. They will probably have to induce labor in the next week or two because of that even though she is not due till the first week of may. When I got home I laid down for a nap and slept most of the night. I did wake up at one point and was wired so I started to clean my closet. Got half done then got tired again. I had planned on working in the garden yesterday afternoon but as you can see that did not happen so I will probably do that today.

Excuse me, Limeys...but my TR has been updated for like 30 seconds and no one has read it yet....Ya beg and ya beg and ya beg, so I update and nuthin!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hi pikie how r u doing i watched that video u had and its was so funny:rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao:

GOOD MORNING LIMEY'S!!!!

How is everyone's monday so far?

I have just spent the last 2 hours stuffing plastic easter eggs. Now, all I have to do is find them.

I left the room for 2 minutes...and my cats hid a bunch. {sigh} well I guess today's a good day to move furniture. :rolleyes:

Hey Kelly! Find the eggs? Gonna use them on D&D?:rotfl2:

Naw...I don't think I wanna do that either..... hmmm... I think I am gonna lock myself in the bathroom and take a nice hot bath. I so deserve it, right? And yes even though my kids are at school, I have to lock the door. My darn cats learned how to open it, and the one actually LIKES the water:confused3 Why can't I have normal animals????:rolleyes:

Because they don't have a normal human?:rolleyes1 And like all "kids" they want to be with their mom?

Tara, you said you had researched sugar... did you do honey also? Is it better for you in drinks like tea instead of sugar? I can't stand or use the "artificial" sweeters. So nasty and make my head hurt!

Thanks for any info!

One more thing before I leave work to go to work.

I think someone has took over my husband. He is being a bit different now, asking me if I want him to bring me something when he goes somewhere (like Starbucks) instead of only thinking of himself and he is actualy taking soemthing back to the store that we don't need instead of expecting me to do it.

Total Shock!! :scared: I hope it lasts for a bit!!:rotfl:

Hey Kelly! Find the eggs? Gonna use them on D&D?:rotfl2:
ohh...nice thought, but their new thing on friday was to 'ignore' me. If they saw me, they did an 'about face' and would shut up instantly. Like that was really punishment.... a few of my coworkers wanted me to work in the same aisle as them, this way they would be quiet all night:rotfl2:

Because they don't have a normal human?:rolleyes1 And like all "kids" they want to be with their mom?
true...I think I could post a novel about my stupid cats.... one just set his wiskers on fire....again. :sad2:

I was a banana and it sounded just like me too! I'll have to go back and read what they all mean, I didn't read them all. I really am just a :hippie: at heart!

:confused3 I missed that one....might be a good thing I did, too:rolleyes1

Not too close. We have a big yard, and the lots are pretty good size. This is an ariel view of the are. It's out in the country (sort of).

house.gif

You're not alone, the neighbors just aren't real close.. the yard looks like a nice size:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter