our non-rushing (sorta) disney anniversary w/ PICS & VIDEO! new TR link - p. 136

Sorry about the "noisy" neighbors. They weren't part of the high school group, were they? :rotfl2: Hopefully you rested better once you got to SSR. :)

Wow, I can't believe you're back already! :scared1: I'm so glad we still have a couple of days left here, I'm so not ready to go home yet.

Can't wait to read more about your trip...90 minutes wait for EE sounds scary, I'm glad we didn't see those huge lines yet! :thumbsup2

Of course I should be commenting more on your actual trip but I had to chime in with a nod to Dane Cook. I love him!! :lovestruc

As for the always classy HoJo's...was the wall shaking from their unattached headboard banging against it? Eww!!! :laughing:

Welcome home!!! I appreciate the quick update and can't wait to read all about your trip!!!popcorn:: Hope you had an awesome time!:thumbsup2
Lesley

Great start. Looking forward to the rest. Sorry about your gross neighbors :scared: . Can't wait to see how you liked SSR, do you have pics? We are thinking of possibly staying there instead of a moderate resort.

Hey Dawn,

I didn't post on your Pre-trippie but I read it! Honest! Off to a good start. Noisy neighbors = gross!

Celebration is actually a disney-owned community that anyone can live it - houses, apartments, etc. Really really cute - you should walk through it. It's way expensive though - but what isn't that's related to Disney? The CM's (i.e. the international and college program kids live in Vista Way, The Commons and Chatham Square - disney owned apartments off of 535 I think? Always forget the name of the road. Just an FYI :blush:

Can't wait to read more!

Dawn, I am jealous that you can drive to Disney in less than a day. Great start to your report. Don't you just love check in day? Now I know why I spend the extra $$ to stay onsite.:rotfl:

I'm here - can't wait - we're doing "just the two of us" in March! - thanks for the link! :cool1:
I just read your first installment! That's what I was going to ask, "high schoolers?" I hope not. Anyway, glad you are off to an early start! When I called DVC Member Services last week to book our trip, the CM said her office was in Celebration. We definately want to check it out when we're there!

great update.

sorry for the noise, it wasn't the high schoolers? I thought they did boys in one room and girls in another unless I misunderstood what the noise was. :confused3
90 minutes. :eek:

Ok ewwww on your gross neighbor noises. I would so have called the desk and made them shut them up!

I wanna go to Joe's Crab Shack...but there aren't any near by! I see the commercials on tv...what a tease!

Yay for heading to WDW!

I'm subscribing. I can think of 2 kinds of gross noisy neighbors. The barfing ones (probably not what you had), and as Spongy so romantically calls it, "bed music".:lmao:

Yayyyyyy! You've started your trip report!!!! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana:

I shall wait quietly by the computer until your next chapter, sipping my cup of steaming cocoa like this little yellow man... :surfweb:

and as Spongy so romantically calls it, "bed music".:lmao:

:lmao: We had this problem when DH and I went to Colonial Williamsberg when we were dating, not us making the music our neighbors. They left the hotel before anyone woke up. Sorry that is kinda gross.

Anyway, I am too jealous that you can drive to WDW in one day. It took us 22 hours to drive straight through with two kids, 5 and 2.:eek: Anyway, so glad you're back and can't wait for pictures. Oh and the sign on the wall at
Joe's Crab Shack :lmao: too funny.

Laura:flower3:

Great update. We too had some loud neighbours once, however they came in the middle of the night and left after about 3 hours. It was even a 4 star hotle so it wasn't one of "those" hotels either. :rolleyes: Looking forward to hearing more of your trip.

Okay well a big ewwww for your first night, I bet things get a whole lot better one you get on WDW property though. :thumbsup2

"bed music" :rotfl2:

Last year I went on a cruise with my mom and we were relaxing in the room in the afternoon before getting ready for dinner. I was laying in bed when I heard some "bed music" from the room next to ours. I know I'm an adult but that was awkward!

EEEWWWW:scared: Sorry you had less than Disneyfied neighbors. :rolleyes1 Glad you made it back, and can't wait to hear ALL about it. :surfweb: <- That's me waiting for the next update. ;) :rotfl2:

Thank you for making that long and really gross story short! :lmao:

I like Shannon's name for it...bed music. Very appropriate!

I always drive down 429 too. Why don't more people go that way? It's always deserted!?

You and Ray are so cute splitting your food. DH and I never like the same stuff.

I'd love to drive through Celebration! I need to have a look at it since that's where I'm going to live when I move to FL. ;)

OK...ready for more... popcorn::

Thank you for making that long and really gross story short! :lmao:

I like Shannon's name for it...bed music. Very appropriate!

I always drive down 429 too. Why don't more people go that way? It's always deserted!?

You and Ray are so cute splitting your food. DH and I never like the same stuff.

I'd love to drive through Celebration! I need to have a look at it since that's where I'm going to live when I move to FL. ;)

OK...ready for more... popcorn::

Okay ladies, so where exactly is 429? Me and my hubby usually go down 75 (I think) to get to Orlando and then we hit the turnpike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter