Our Next Vacation Dollars will be spent at…

Our next trip will be September to see my family and go to Myrtle Beach, and a South Carolina Gamecocks football game. But our “family vacation” will be to Disney in March.

Probably take a golf trip at some point as well this year, weekend thing but the whole family usually comes.
Go Cocks!!! (Alumni here)

Nothing like a Saturday at Williams Brice! Love the SC State Fair too but September might be too early, seems like it was October.

Go Cocks!!! (Alumni here)

Nothing like a Saturday at Williams Brice! Love the SC State Fair too but September might be too early, seems like it was October.
Go Cocks! Just a die hard fan here

Yeah I’m taking my daughter to her first game. We live in Louisiana now so they all live LSU lol hoping to introduce her to a little Carolina game day! Going to the Georgia Southern game. I was really happy they announced a 7:30 kickoff

We have always had a really great time in Williamsburg, Virginia. So much to see and do plus Bush Gardens/ Water Country. Lots of choices for condos and hotels. If you look around, you can find some really good ticket packages.

New York City next month, fingers crossed! Covid may have other plans for us though :headache:My husband and I have our second booster scheduled for the first week of June, not sure what else can be done. We have United credit left over from June 2020 and our cancelled England trip. We had a Rick Steves best of London tour scheduled this summer but had to cancel because of the testing requirement to fly home, can't afford to risk testing positive. We'll try to go next year. Now my husband is asking about a plan b, what are some good destinations within three hours of Newark(the airport we're flying into) Ugh.
Sea Bright Beach in New Jersey. Atlantic Highlands.

We’re going to the Black Hills region in three weeks, with day trips to Badlands National Park and to Devil’s Tower. I can’t wait. I’ve been busy the past couple weeks with my son’s HS graduation, but have resumed planning with a vengeance. There’s just so much to see and do in a relatively small area. We’re basing at an Airbnb in Custer for the first four nights and another in Rapid City for three more nights.

WDW in may (27 days!) then France/Switzerland/Italy (alps) in july. Have family there we haven’t seen since before covid. Also have cabin near Gatlinberg Tn booked for a four day weekend in November, then back to Disney next January. That’s the rest of our year. Thank god DH and I can take off work whenever we want lol
I hope you share your trip report. This one is on our bucket list!

I just took a solo trip to Finland and Estonia. Next week I'm driving up to the Carolinas to visit my Dad and my brother and his family for a couple days and then spend a few days in a cabin in the NC mountains with my best friend from high school (another solo trip). In a few weeks my family is driving out to Texas for a stay in a dude ranch followed by a few days in a rental home on Lake Travis.

I bought my flight to Helsinki sometime back and got a pretty good deal, but by the time I started looking into flights for our family summer vacation gas prices were so high flights were insane. We had been in the preliminary stages of planning a trip to Alaska, but flights are now over $1000 each. We decided to stick to driving vacations this year. By next summer, either prices will have come down or we'll have just gotten used to them and it won't seem so bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter