Our Magical Westbound Transatlantic Voyage Sept 2010. (Day 15 & 16 added 29/5/11 )

Well done on the 5k Sarah! :worship:

I am so glad you got docked at CC, we always take tons of photos too, it is such a beautiful island that it's difficult not too.

I am really not looking forward to the last day, I think I will be a blubbering wreck. :(

More great installments Sarah, loving all your photos, Tortola looked lovely too

I had to smile at the pic of the compass, as Paul had me searching for it one day as he'd seen a photo of it and didn't know where it was - men eh ? :confused3 :rotfl2:

I've never seen the compass either.....where is it?

Well done on the 5k Sarah! :worship:

I am so glad you got docked at CC, we always take tons of photos too, it is such a beautiful island that it's difficult not too.

I am really not looking forward to the last day, I think I will be a blubbering wreck. :(

I've never seen the compass either.....where is it?

I am sure many more will be taken in September :thumbsup2

I can't remember exactly where it was ... deck 9 or 10 I imagine.

DSCF8190.jpg

Just caught up with your report Sarah and this photo reminded me of all the "wobbley coffees" we enjoyed at the Angry Friar on our two holidays to Gibraltar.

If the Magic comes back to Europe in 2013 I think we will definitely be doing the Transatlantic journey. :thumbsup2

Just caught up with your report Sarah and this photo reminded me of all the "wobbley coffees" we enjoyed at the Angry Friar on our two holidays to Gibraltar.

If the Magic comes back to Europe in 2013 I think we will definitely be doing the Transatlantic journey. :thumbsup2

Lets just hope that she does return. I will be ready for another WBTA by then too. I have never heard of a wobbley coffee ... I imagine it is one with an added ingredient of the alcoholic variety !!

Lets just hope that she does return. I will be ready for another WBTA by then too. I have never heard of a wobbley coffee ... I imagine it is one with an added ingredient of the alcoholic variety !!

You would imagine right. :thumbsup2 If you look at the blackboard leaning on the corner of the wall in your photo you can see the different varieties - whisky, vodka, rum, tia maria, brandy and I can't read the other one but it might well have been Cointreau.

You would imagine right. :thumbsup2 If you look at the blackboard leaning on the corner of the wall in your photo you can see the different varieties - whisky, vodka, rum, tia maria, brandy and I can't read the other one but it might well have been Cointreau.

Gosh David .. you have excellent eyesight reading that ..... either that or I need glasses :rotfl2:

Gosh David .. you have excellent eyesight reading that ..... either that or I need glasses :rotfl2:

:laughing: Good eyesight and lots of special memories - Gibraltar was the last family holiday Mum, Dad and I went on together and all courtesy of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - but that's a story for a different thread. :goodvibes

:laughing: Good eyesight and lots of special memories - Gibraltar was the last family holiday Mum, Dad and I went on together and all courtesy of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire - but that's a story for a different thread. :goodvibes

Now I'm intrigued .......

Now I'm intrigued .......

Back in 2000 we had our first holiday to Gibraltar and we all really enjoyed it. At the end of 2002 my Mum was lucky enough to get on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and then to get in the hot seat. After a day and a bit of filming she walked away with £16,000 and decided to spend a chunk of the winnings on taking us back to Gibraltar. That turned out to be our last family holiday as she died just over a year later but I have fond memories of sitting at The Angry Friar partaking of a few wobbley coffees and lazy evenings spent on the hotel balcony enjoying the sea view while eating tapas and drinking wine, all courtesy of WWTBAM. :goodvibes

Back in 2000 we had our first holiday to Gibraltar and we all really enjoyed it. At the end of 2002 my Mum was lucky enough to get on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire and then to get in the hot seat. After a day and a bit of filming she walked away with £16,000 and decided to spend a chunk of the winnings on taking us back to Gibraltar. That turned out to be our last family holiday as she died just over a year later but I have fond memories of sitting at The Angry Friar partaking of a few wobbley coffees and lazy evenings spent on the hotel balcony enjoying the sea view while eating tapas and drinking wine, all courtesy of WWTBAM. :goodvibes

That is such a lovely story David and you must cherish those memories of being in Gibraltar with your Mum :hug::hug::hug: I feel the same about the last holiday we had in Florida with my Dad. I just wish we had been able to have many more :sad1::sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter