• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Holiday/birthday surprise!!! The wild ones invade Disney PTR! GOT MY PHOTOPASS CD

Following along on your PTR! So excited to hear about your upcoming birthday/holiday trip! I'd LOVE to do a Holiday trip one of these years--just need to convince the rest of the family :scratchin

Your girls are adorable! I love all the little matching outfits you've bought for your trip! DH and I only have one little one for the time being (she's two months), but I know if our next one is also a girl, we'll be doing the same thing!! I remember always whining about it when my mom dressed my sister and I alike (I'm the oldest) but looking back now, it really was just too cute and I'm glad she did it! We have so many Disney pictures with us dressed the same! :cutie: The really funny thing, we are 25 and 22 now, and still own some of the same clothing that we got together or something and have, on occassion, accidently worn the same thing at the same time (one of us always ends up changing now though!) Haha! It must be an unconcious habit! :laughing: And, I'm so glad you mentioned Etsy, I always forget about it, but will definitely have to check it out for our trip next October, because those pillowcase dresses you found are amazing!

Looking forward to reading more!! pixiedust:

I am glad your here! :)

Yes, you need to visit during the Holidays. It just so nice!!!

AW, thank you so much!!! LOL Thats funny you mention the matching. My mom used to match me and my younger sister all the time when we were little. Even this past trip we took in October for our girls trip, we both pulled out the exact same shirt to wear on our MK day and we just laughed about it.
Oh I am addicted to etsy!! haha If only I could sew myself.

Subbing so I can catch up on everything!

Have I said how glad I am that your back!!! ;)

Okay, so I have the same lady who has made the girls Minnie pillow case dresses looking at making them a Sponge Bob one. Then I also found on etsy, the cutest Grinch ones! I am thinking I might change the dress as we leave the studios and go to Islands. How cute is this!!

il_570xN378075814_gnyc.jpg

Oh I love that dress! So cute! I wish my daughter wasn't getting too old for things like that! Your girls will be adorable!

Hmmm...the riddle idea is so cute!! I can't think of anything clever though!! :rotfl: I have seen people do a puzzle sort of thing, gradually give pieces of a puzzle to someone, and then on the back it's written that they're going to Disney, which is another fun idea.

That Grinch dress is so adorable!!

Oh I love that dress! So cute! I wish my daughter wasn't getting too old for things like that! Your girls will be adorable!

Aw thank you!! I dread the day that they don't want to match anymore or wear these kind of dresses. lol

Hmmm...the riddle idea is so cute!! I can't think of anything clever though!! :rotfl: I have seen people do a puzzle sort of thing, gradually give pieces of a puzzle to someone, and then on the back it's written that they're going to Disney, which is another fun idea.

That Grinch dress is so adorable!!

Now that is a really good idea!!! I love that! Thanks girl!! :goodvibes

So I took your advice and cancelled LTT (we have eaten there just about every time in the last 2 yrs) and booked an ADR at T-Rex. I also booked Planet Hollywood for my coworker/friend and myself and Donnie since she has never been to a table service (plus I had that $15 coupon lol.) I hope it doesn't turn out like the trip from you know where that I had with my cousin that year. But we have separate rooms and she is only staying 3 nights :rotfl2:

So I took your advice and cancelled LTT (we have eaten there just about every time in the last 2 yrs) and booked an ADR at T-Rex. I also booked Planet Hollywood for my coworker/friend and myself and Donnie since she has never been to a table service (plus I had that $15 coupon lol.) I hope it doesn't turn out like the trip from you know where that I had with my cousin that year. But we have separate rooms and she is only staying 3 nights :rotfl2:

T-Rex is really good! I don't think you will be disappointed. I loved the nachos and let's just say that chocolate extinction is wonderful!! haha

We are taking Hollie back to Planet Hollywood this time. She has been there several times, but now she will love being able to look at all the movie stuff in there. Especially the statue from Hocus Pocus ;)

I hope it doesn't turn out like that trip either!!! Hopefully you will start listening to me one day!!! :rotfl2:

T-Rex is really good! I don't think you will be disappointed. I loved the nachos and let's just say that chocolate extinction is wonderful!! haha

We are taking Hollie back to Planet Hollywood this time. She has been there several times, but now she will love being able to look at all the movie stuff in there. Especially the statue from Hocus Pocus ;)

I hope it doesn't turn out like that trip either!!! Hopefully you will start listening to me one day!!! :rotfl2:

We had Landry's and then they closed up shop and went on their merry way. I miss those gift certificates like crazy. We could eat at Rainforest and Yak n Yeti the entire trip if we had wanted. This was before T Rex came about. More than that though I miss those crab legs from the Crab House. Oh man, I could eat three pounds by myself right now!

We had Landry's and then they closed up shop and went on their merry way. I miss those gift certificates like crazy. We could eat at Rainforest and Yak n Yeti the entire trip if we had wanted. This was before T Rex came about. More than that though I miss those crab legs from the Crab House. Oh man, I could eat three pounds by myself right now!

I wondered about the certificates they used to give with the packages.

We never got to eat at the crab house. I love some crab legs!! Yum!!!

Can I just say........................

71 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how cool is that!!!!

So excited for you! Plus a wee bit jealous ;)

Hey, what about a big box of helium balloons all tied together that float up once she opens them for the big scavenger hunt/final reveal. They could all be tied to a little house from the dollar store or something (a la Up) and in the house is a note that says "We're going to Disney!"

I wondered about the certificates they used to give with the packages.

We never got to eat at the crab house. I love some crab legs!! Yum!!!

They were one of our clients so they'd give us $35 gift certificates all the time. The managers let us eat free in their places anyway so we'd save those GC's for WDW. I remember that one year we went for 17 nights I only had dining for 14. Those other three days...lunch AND dinner at RFC or Y & Y. We ate like kings. :rotfl2: To have a stack of those now...I'd be ever so grateful. Oh well. I am so ready for this next trip!

So excited for you! Plus a wee bit jealous ;)

Hey, what about a big box of helium balloons all tied together that float up once she opens them for the big scavenger hunt/final reveal. They could all be tied to a little house from the dollar store or something (a la Up) and in the house is a note that says "We're going to Disney!"

That is the cutest idea!!!! :)

They were one of our clients so they'd give us $35 gift certificates all the time. The managers let us eat free in their places anyway so we'd save those GC's for WDW. I remember that one year we went for 17 nights I only had dining for 14. Those other three days...lunch AND dinner at RFC or Y & Y. We ate like kings. :rotfl2: To have a stack of those now...I'd be ever so grateful. Oh well. I am so ready for this next trip!

Dang!!! Now that would be nice!!

I wish your next trip was the same as mine! Ooh, ooh, maybe next year!! We do plan on taking Hollie during her fall break for the Halloween party since last year it rained on us!! Yuck!!

So now I am thinking. MIL has never been to DHS. I was thinking we might add a day to our tickets and go to DHS after our Chef Mickey's breakfast on Wednesday. Now, we won't stay all day. Just long enough to let the girls see Beauty and the Beast and then Voyage of the Little Mermaid and ride the Great Movie Ride, Star Tours, and RnR Coaster.

Hmm, decisions decisions!

You have SUCH a gorgeous family!! I love all the pics! And I really love Hannah's Nemo dress! Adorable! How did Hollie like Princess Camp? What kind of fun stuff did she do there? Looks awesome!

You found some great things for them to wear! I love them! Especially pillowcase dresses! Precious!

Pop is the best! I have spent the majority of my trips there and I just adore it so much! Your ADR's sound so good too! I have been to 3/5 of those places and am a huge fan! You must have good taste! ;)

I almost died from cuteness at that Grinch dress! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

So excited that you are getting so close!

You have SUCH a gorgeous family!! I love all the pics! And I really love Hannah's Nemo dress! Adorable! How did Hollie like Princess Camp? What kind of fun stuff did she do there? Looks awesome!

AW, thank you so much!!
Hollie absolutely loves Princess Camp. Every day they are paired with a different Princess. On the Ariel day they go outside and play with water, with Aurora they have tea parties, with Snow White they make crafts. Its a really cute camp for her!

You found some great things for them to wear! I love them! Especially pillowcase dresses! Precious!

Pop is the best! I have spent the majority of my trips there and I just adore it so much! Your ADR's sound so good too! I have been to 3/5 of those places and am a huge fan! You must have good taste! ;)

I almost died from cuteness at that Grinch dress! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!

So excited that you are getting so close!

I love the pillowcase dresses too. I wish I could make them though. lol

We love Pop too! Hollie likes seeing all the larger than life characters and I love how it has its own bus! lol

I know, I keep debating if I want to get it and let them change dresses once we switch over to Islands. Its just so dang cute though!! haha

Just a little update!!

The lady who makes the cute pillowcase dresses I buy for the girls is making me a Sponge Bob for both of them to wear to Universal. I am still debating on the Grinch one. Only because we are doing both parks in one day. I could take the dress with me and when we switch over to Islands, I could switch out the dresses. Chad said I just need to let them wear the one they have on. So, we will see ;)

I went ahead and reserved an ADR for Sci-Fi just in case we go to DHS. MIL is all for it, but we don't want to be rushing around. We have an ADR at the luau that night, but only for me, Chad, and Hollie. I think we can get to DHS by 11 and do the Beauty and the Beast show, VoTLM, GMR, ST, and maybe MV.

Joining in, your girls are adorable and I love all the dresses.

I would probably not have them change either but then again, pillowcase dresses don't take up a lot of space and they can wear them for other things. The Grinch one is so cute!!!

I had one made for my godaughter last year, I hope they can join us on the next trip so I have an excuse to get another one made.

Joining in, your girls are adorable and I love all the dresses.

I would probably not have them change either but then again, pillowcase dresses don't take up a lot of space and they can wear them for other things. The Grinch one is so cute!!!

I had one made for my godaughter last year, I hope they can join us on the next trip so I have an excuse to get another one made.

Aw, thank you so much!! I am glad you are here!

They are all so cute I just can't decide!! :rotfl2:

I wish I could make one! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter