Our Holiday/birthday surprise!!! The wild ones invade Disney PTR! GOT MY PHOTOPASS CD

hlrababy

Disney Princess ~Tinkerbell, sprinkle me with

Hold on to your hats folks, because you are in for a wild ride! Yes, a very wild ride! It is time for another vacation to the most wonderful place in the world!!! As in Disney World! Now, if you have read my reports before, you know that sometimes they can be filled with a little drama (pfft!), add into that some makeup (if I don’t forget it this time), a couple of hags (ha!), and a small dash…well, a huge dash of 2 of the cutest, funniest little girls you have ever met!

Now let me introduce myself for those who are new. My name is Heather and I love any and all things Disney. I got engaged down in Disney, took my honeymoon to Disney, as well as anniversary trips, family vacations, etc. My husband Chad likes Disney, maybe not as much as I do, but he still loves it! We have 2 daughters, Hollie, who is our little drama queen. She loves Drama Camp, Art Camp, and duh duh duhhhhh…….Disney! Especially Tinkerbell, Aurora, and Belle. Hannah, our little comedian, has a love for Nemo, Belle, and Cinderella who she lovingly calls Lella. Also coming along for this trip is my MIL. Her favorite character is Tinkerbell.

Here we all are at Chef Mickey’s on our last trip in February 2011

Photo0012FourBySix.jpg

Now, how this trip came about. Hollie’s birthday is in December. Like a week from Christmas to be exact. When she has her birthday parties, most of her friends are either out of town for Christmas break or at family Christmas get-togethers. Which means she doesn’t have a lot of her friends show up. So we decided that we would start having her birthday parties in the Fall. Then on her birthday we will go out to eat and have a small family get-together for cake. So, we were talking about it one day and explaining it to my MIL and she said that she would like to take all of us down to Disney for Hollie’s birthday. She said that she would play around with Hannah while we rode the big rides.

I of course, have the plans in place. They have changed some though in the past couple of days. 2 weeks ago, Chad lost his granny and MIL lost her mom. She was in a nursing home with Alzheimer’s and has been in the nursing home for 7 ½ years. So, after that happened we have decided to go down a day early and our first day there (which would have been our travel day) we are going to Universal. MIL’s best friend from high school has lived in Orlando and worked at Universal over 30 years. She contacted MIL and is giving us tickets to Universal. Yay!! So, our plans right now, our dates are:

Monday, December 10th through Sunday, December 16th.

Whew, am I ever excited!!

So, I hope you all jump on board and enjoy this ride because I can guarantee you, you will not be bored with this TR! ;)

Stayed tuned for the specifics

How exciting!!! I'm following along on your journey! December is the best time for Disney! Extra pixie dust is in the air during the holidays.
Like you I once left my makeup bag at home and have NEVER forgot it again! I may forget alot of things but since then I check several times before leaving.
Can't wait to hear more about your plans :-)

I'm in, I'm in! Love that you are celebrating your girlie's special day in the Happiest Place on Earth. :)

Yay a ptr!! Can't wait for details :)

Thanks girl!!

How exciting!!! I'm following along on your journey! December is the best time for Disney! Extra pixie dust is in the air during the holidays.
Like you I once left my makeup bag at home and have NEVER forgot it again! I may forget alot of things but since then I check several times before leaving.
Can't wait to hear more about your plans :-)

Aw, thanks and I am glad your here!!

We love going in December. We love the decorations and all! I just hope the crowds are not too bad at this time. We have usually been the first week of December.

Oh no!!! Isn't it awful!!! LOL Its in my TR from February 2011, but I seriously remembered it the next morning after our arrival!! Here is a link for that part of our TR in case you want to read it. lol

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=40154391&postcount=62

How exciting! I am definitely in!!

Yay!! I am so glad your here!

I'm in, I'm in! Love that you are celebrating your girlie's special day in the Happiest Place on Earth. :)

Aw, yay!! I am glad your here!!
Oh, she will be so excited and happy when she knows we are on the way!

Can not to read more. We will be there at the same time.

How cool!!!! :goodvibes

Well, I thought I would add a few pictures on our cast!

Here is me and my sweet hubby at his mom's surprise 60th birthday party last year

DSCN0263.jpg

Awww, we clean up pretty well! lol

DSCN0290.jpg

Here are the girls at Hannah's birthday party this past July:

Sweet Hannah

DSCN2898.jpg

Sweet Hollie

DSCN2920.jpg

DSCN2913.jpg

DSCN2894.jpg

At Hollie's Princess Camp

DSCN2996.jpg

DSCN2991.jpg

DSCN3004.jpg

DSCN3003.jpg

Here is a picture of MIL at her birthday with FIL...he is not joining us this year

DSCN0296.jpg

Okay, now I have made a few purchases for the girls to wear down on our Disney trip. They have NOT seen any of these! ;)

Now, they have about every matching gown set from the Disney store that you can imagine. But, I bought a couple of new ones to put up and give to them when we are down there.

DSCN2873.jpg

I got these cute dresses earlier this year at the Disney outlet in Gatlinburg

DSCN2871.jpg

Of course, I had to get matching shirts

DSCN2869.jpg

I had these pillowcase dresses made. One for them to wear to the Magic Kingdom (its only a picture of Hannah's. Hollie wore hers on our last trip)

DSCN2868.jpg

Here is what the girls will wear to MVMCP

DSCN2867.jpg

Eeek! Sooo adorable! Where did you get them?!?

I found them on etsy. It was actually the same lady who made the regular one. She also made a Halloween one that I got last year for Hollie. She does such a good job!! :goodvibes

I love the clothes! I wish I had taken Danielle before she was 12 (she is 16 now :scared1: ) and into boys so she could wear cute stuff like that and go to BBB. So where are ya'll staying this year? I wanted to stay at AOA LM section but they excluded free dining in Oct. So hopefully I can have a room only discount when Donnie goes to the Daytona 500 in Feb. I WILL stay there one day :lmao:

Cute dresses! I love to see sisters wear matching clothes! I did that for my girls when they were younger but now they are much older and cooler they tell me. :worried:

Your girls are beautiful!!!!

I love all the clothes especially the custom dresses!

Aw, thank you so much! :goodvibes

I am really looking forward to the girls wearing them!

I love the clothes! I wish I had taken Danielle before she was 12 (she is 16 now :scared1: ) and into boys so she could wear cute stuff like that and go to BBB. So where are ya'll staying this year? I wanted to stay at AOA LM section but they excluded free dining in Oct. So hopefully I can have a room only discount when Donnie goes to the Daytona 500 in Feb. I WILL stay there one day :lmao:

I dread it when Hollie gets older. I hope she likes matching her sister as long as possible! lol

We are staying at Pop

Joining in!!! I can't wait to hear all about your plans!

The girls' dresses are so cute!

Yay!!! I am so glad your here girl!!! :goodvibes

Cute dresses! I love to see sisters wear matching clothes! I did that for my girls when they were younger but now they are much older and cooler they tell me. :worried:

Aw, thanks!! I love to see sisters matching too. My MIL...not so much!! lol She can't stand it when kids match.
I dread it when Hollie gets older and doesn't want to do it anymore :(

I completely forgot to say where we are staying!!

We are staying at Pop

I have my ADR's all ready!

So as of right now, we have....

12/12: Chef Mickey's for breakfast
12/12: Spirit of Aloha luau (one of Hollie's favorites!)
12/13: T-Rex for lunch (can't wait for Chad to see this!) on our MVMCP day
12/14: Akershus Princess breakfast (a first)
12/15: Crystal Palace (always a favorite)

I am hoping the crowds are kind of low that week and also that the weather will be nice! We have never been this far into December. From what I can tell on websites, that is one of the best weeks to go this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter