Our Holiday/birthday surprise!!! The wild ones invade Disney PTR! GOT MY PHOTOPASS CD

Okay folks....guess what I got in the mail today!!!! YES!!! My photopass cd! So once I get home and upload them I will be able to start this TR!

Here is a little teaser till I can start the TR

Photo0009FourBySix.jpg

Photo0005FourBySix.jpg

Well, I had hoped to start my TR tonight. But photobucket has other plans. For some reason, all my pictures are out of the order I uploaded them so I am trying to get everything in order again. I promise, once I do I will be starting it!

Well, I had hoped to start my TR tonight. But photobucket has other plans. For some reason, all my pictures are out of the order I uploaded them so I am trying to get everything in order again. I promise, once I do I will be starting it!

PB is the devil! I hate the new version. My trip report is stalled because of it. I'm gonna try and figure things out tonight so I can do an update. Why would they make it bad and hard to use???

Love the Chef Mickey pics! Mama is not wearing her Mickey shirt though. What's up with that?

PB is the devil! I hate the new version. My trip report is stalled because of it. I'm gonna try and figure things out tonight so I can do an update. Why would they make it bad and hard to use???

Love the Chef Mickey pics! Mama is not wearing her Mickey shirt though. What's up with that?

It sure is!! I am so confused by it!

LOL....I wish you could have seen her face before they took the picture. The shirt she is wearing, she bought me an identical one. They are really cute. She wears hers off one shoulder. The lady taking the picture said, "Maam, you need to pull your shirt up!" LOL The look she gave her.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter