Our Active April: W.I.S.H. Exercise Challenge

Edited due to an expected walk with the kid:
Today:
Walk: 2 hours 23 minutes

Brings me to:
268/3000

55 minutes toning class, 10 minutes walking and 55 minutes of Zumba brings to me to 120 minutes for today. Tuesdays and Thursdays are very exercise heavy lol.

195/2500 for the month

Has anyone here tried CrossFit? I'm thinking of trying it during my running hiatus. It looks awesome.:p

I'd like to join in this month and see if setting a goal will help me get back on track with my workouts.

Goal: 1400 minutes this month

Thanks!
Brooke

Has anyone here tried CrossFit? I'm thinking of trying it during my running hiatus. It looks awesome.:p
We have friends (much younger than us) who do it at a gym and they are in amazing shape. The girl has run a half marathon before, but in January she ran ~4:30 full at wdw and her longest training run was ~9. She was in shape from Cross Fit! I think there are still things that might aggravate your itband, but she has had itbs in the past as well and seemed to do great at the marathon. Mike and I started 30DS, as I am just too paranoid about my back. I need to ease into things at my age. ;) lol

I did another 30 minute DVD today. Once I get over the initial soreness I am hoping to add walk/running into the day also.

60/1000

Did day 2 of 30ds. So that's another 27 minutes. If winter ever leaves I hope to add some walking

39 minutes bike, 85 minutes running, 40 minutes Tapout.

164 total today

30 min on the recumbent bike & 20 min of crunches, legs & arms!! Feels great! :thumbsup2

90/1000

I'd like to join in this month and see if setting a goal will help me get back on track with my workouts.

Goal: 1400 minutes this month

Thanks!
Brooke

I like to join in this month - let's start at 1000.

Welcome! :goodvibes

We're updated thru post 98. There are currently 49 of us, with a total goal of ..... are you ready for this? ..... 56,262 minutes! Wow!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter