Our Active April: W.I.S.H. Exercise Challenge

Awesome day for me...an hour Spinning and an hour Strong class this morning followed by an hour Step aerobics class this evening:

360/2013 :)

I didn't reach it last month, but I am going to try for 1000 again this month. Maybe with it being warmer this month I will get more exercise.

4/1 60 minutes of dancing, 30 minutes running around outside playing with the kids

90/1000

Good morning everyone and nice start to the month!:cool1:

4/1 - 75 minutes yoga

75/1000

I'm in for 1700.
54/1700 from yesterday. Ran a mile and lots of active minutes walking (over 135 steps per minute).
Thanks!

I'm in again for this month, going for 1000 again!

Yesterday, I did 30 minutes of kettlebell and 40 minutes of a HIIT treadmill workout.

so, 70/1000 to start off the month.

I'm in for 900 again

60 min elliptical 5 min cool down walk last night
65/900
Thanks for hosting :)

List updated thru PP.

Hey chicago262 - it looks like you got in 3 hours yesterday (that's awesome!) but your minutes said 360. I put you down for 180, correct me if I screwed up.

The dog and I got in 26 minutes this morning before the rain started, at which point we high-tailed it back home. Can you say wimp???

Nice way to start the month everyone! :thumbsup2

Is it too late to join in? :) I'd like to shoot for 600 (That's actually pretty ambitious for me...) minutes of running this month! :goodvibes

198/1700

That's a walk this morning and class at the Y plus sit ups last night. I did my plank for the day in class (actually 2!) will lift some weights tonight as well as do my sit ups and this month I am adding 5 lunges per leg every day. I know it's barely any, but it is better than none and very achievable.

60/1000

Physical therapy which includes
bike, leg lifts, pivot board, various stretches including side stepping, monster walks and inchworm.

I'm at 60/1800 so far. All walking, I forgot that last night was Monday since I was off work and that's one of my aquafit nights! I better see if I can fit in an extra one this week. Tonight I'm going to try and break out the Wii :)

Well, this is my third month in a row and I sure hope I can make goal this month!

I am in for 750.

Many thanks for hosting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter