Our 3rd Trip to WDW, Sept' 09, *TOC on Pg 1* *TR STARTED - CLICK ON THE LINK*

I'm in, too. I'm mostly a lurker, but your awesome envelopes, binders, etc. inspired me to let you know that I am along for the ride.

Our next trip isn't until December, but DH and I are trying to get away for an adult-only trip in either September or October...

You're off to a great start!!

That's funny :lmao:... My wife is trying to convince me to do the opposite... Family trip in Sept and plan an alone trip for December :) Welcome aboard...

Am in I love the beginning and all the pictures I love the photography thread too. Just need to catch up

I was just kidding about helping me out with designs and stuff...BUT if you're offering......:thumbsup2

We'll see. I'll have to check with my cousin. I think alot of the great things you've designed would go over VERY well with her kids...

I always buy new clothes for the trip....I also try not to wear anything that I've worn on previous WDW vacations.....I don't know about buying a whole new wardrobe though.....;)

We just got home from a trip to my local camera shop. I just got a new lens and a monopod :yay::yay::yay:! I got the Nikon 35mm f/1.8 and the Manfrotto 682b and a ball head for the top. I wasn't planning on getting the monopod right now, but since she rocks, she told me to go ahead and get it.

Am in I love the beginning and all the pictures I love the photography thread too. Just need to catch up

Welcome Lizet... Glad to have you following our PTR...

I was just kidding about helping me out with designs and stuff...BUT if you're offering......:thumbsup2

We'll see. I'll have to check with my cousin. I think alot of the great things you've designed would go over VERY well with her kids...

I always buy new clothes for the trip....I also try not to wear anything that I've worn on previous WDW vacations.....I don't know about buying a whole new wardrobe though.....;)

You let me know, and I will do what I can... I have a lot of templates on the computer, so it might be as easy as just putting custom graphics on them...

We just got home from a trip to my local camera shop. I just got a new lens and a monopod :yay::yay::yay:! I got the Nikon 35mm f/1.8 and the Manfrotto 682b and a ball head for the top. I wasn't planning on getting the monopod right now, but since she rocks, she told me to go ahead and get it.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We are now expecting some great pix from your trip....:thumbsup2

You let me know, and I will do what I can... I have a lot of templates on the computer, so it might be as easy as just putting custom graphics on them...

thanks brother.

Oh if you're wife needs one more thing to plan. I don't know if you've done this with your previous trips, but I did a trip journal during my 2008 trip. It really helped when it came to writing my TR. I wrote mostly notes and thoughts about each day...

Just more stuff to think about....:thumbsup2

Jordan... you da man... I am going to do the journal... I even bought myself a cute little spiral notebook, I am thinking of decorating it... :cool2:

Wow! Oregonmommy/daddy - seriously, that load of stuff is incredible! :worship: Congrats on the new camera :thumbsup2 Am I the only one that does not get everyone new clothes for a trip? We purposefully take mostly clothes that we wouldn't mind leaving there - for suitcase space issues when we come back with souvenirs :rotfl2:

Wow! Oregonmommy/daddy - seriously, that load of stuff is incredible! :worship: Congrats on the new camera :thumbsup2 Am I the only one that does not get everyone new clothes for a trip? We purposefully take mostly clothes that we wouldn't mind leaving there - for suitcase space issues when we come back with souvenirs :rotfl2:

I have a system for the souvenirs, I pack all of the clothes into the medium black suitcase, I then place the medium black suitcase into the large black suitcase... I then use the large suitcase to bring home the junk, oh I mean souvenirs... :rolleyes1

I have a system for the souvenirs, I pack all of the clothes into the medium black suitcase, I then place the medium black suitcase into the large black suitcase... I then use the large suitcase to bring home the junk, oh I mean souvenirs... :rolleyes1

Hey now, THAT's a pretty good idea ::yes:: I wonder if I could do that and still stay under the Delta/Alaska luggage weight limit :scratchin

Jordan, if you're like any of the guys I know, 4 shirts a couple pair of shorts and a new pack of undies (wether you need them or not) and you've got a new wardrobe.

Other than new camera the rest of that was greek to me!
but, yeahhh for a new camera!

I pack a huge suitcase full of food to take with us and vola! I have an empty suitcase.....6 people can acquire a butt load of crap....I mean souveniers in a week!

Jordan, if you're like any of the guys I know, 4 shirts a couple pair of shorts and a new pack of undies (wether you need them or not) and you've got a new wardrobe.

Other than new camera the rest of that was greek to me!
but, yeahhh for a new camera!

I pack a huge suitcase full of food to take with us and vola! I have an empty suitcase.....6 people can acquire a butt load of crap....I mean souveniers in a week!

Winkers, I do the same thing... I love me an empty suitcase...

And for those of you counting, yes I normally have 2 empty suitcases to bring "stuff" home in...

Just checking in to let all you know that I didn't have time to post any pics of the shirts my wife has made for the trip, but that will be on my to-do list for tomorrow... Stay tuned :)

If you do Crystal Palace, the restrooms inside the restaurant get pretty busy from what I understand. If they are, go to the ones in between the CP and Casey's Corner.

Jordan... I expect a full report on every bathroom in Disney World... I want to hear the good, the bad, and the ugly... :scared: I have a few digestive "issues" as I like to call them... And I am always making sure I know where the nearest potty break is...

I woke up this morning and was not thrilled to see that the park hours are not up yet... Don't they know that I have 18 lists to make between the time they post them and June 17th our ADR date... Those lists take time people... And since we are on the Best Coast, oh sorry, I mean West Coast... I have to wake up at 4 am to call Disney Dining, and since our trip is 14 days long, and I can only book the first 10 days, I get the pleasure of waking up at 4 am on the 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, and 21st... :eek:

Terry is waking up with me on the 17th, so I have backup... I am really hoping we are able to get the Le Cellier ressie... I scheduled it on the 10th day of my 90+10 rule, so I thought that would make my chances better...

My hubby is sleeping in today, but when he rolls out of bed, we will get this show on the road with an update...

If you do Crystal Palace, the restrooms inside the restaurant get pretty busy from what I understand. If they are, go to the ones in between the CP and Casey's Corner.

:rotfl2:
With all the bathroom hints you give, I think maybe you need to see a doctor about all the trips you have to take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter