• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our 3rd Trip to WDW, Sept' 09, *TOC on Pg 1* *TR STARTED - CLICK ON THE LINK*

We are still working on the first days photos... This is gonna be a huge trip report!! We got a lot of good pictures this trip!! I even learned how to use the camera, although I have not learned about focal points yet so I didn't get nearly as many good ones as Terry did...

We busted our butts and got the photopass pictures done so we are ordering that today also!

We will post a link on here when we finally decide on a TR title and get that started!!

We are still working on the first days photos... This is gonna be a huge trip report!! We got a lot of good pictures this trip!! I even learned how to use the camera, although I have not learned about focal points yet so I didn't get nearly as many good ones as Terry did...

We busted our butts and got the photopass pictures done so we are ordering that today also!

We will post a link on here when we finally decide on a TR title and get that started!!

Woo hoo!!! Geese, I can only imagine how many pictures you took with your own camera when you have over 400 pics on your photo pass!! LOL!! :rotfl:

Can't wait for your trip report!!!

How'd Alec and Tailor do with there first day back to school?

I just finished with the 3rd day of pictures... only 11 more to go :rotfl2: I should be done in about a week, then we can start posting some... Who knows, I may try to post day 1 sooner :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter