Our 15 day summer adventure to WDW! NEW TR LINK 11/6 pg. 49!!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the ribbon and card from Crystal Palace. I will be in WDW for my birthday this year, and Crystal Palace is the restaurant i'm eating at on my birthday!! I really hope they do that for me.

Here are some pics., you judge for yourself!~

IMG_6580.jpg

Here's almost the same shot from 1973. THought you might get a kick out of it.

Fla1973-10103.jpg

Love the latest updates!! :thumbsup2 Crystal Palace is my favorite breakfast of the trip, too - I can't wait to eat there in just a couple weeks! :cool1: My hubby & I ate at the California Grill on our 5th wedding anniversary - it really is a spectacular view!

I'm also very happy to hear you had great bus service at SSR! LOL :) Can't wait to hear about the rest of your anniversary!

LOVE Cali Grill! So glad you had a wonderful time there. It is a great place! We had a waiter named Walter who was just amazing! And the food! And the view! You can just go on and on about that place!

Great pictures! And so glad that your timing worked out just right!

Allyson

Hey Diane,

Happy Belated Anniversary!!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful day, there is nothing I love more than the Magic Kingdom first thing in the morning, it truly is magical. We have always been late for our early morning CRT ressie's because I don't move quickly down Main Street when it's empty!! I take it all in and then some.

Love that Bryan wore his button without you even asking;) How wonderful is that....must have something to do with pixie dust maybe??

I love how they do the cards and decorate the table, just makes you feel even more special doesn't it? :cloud9:

As I was reading your report, I realized that this time in 3 weeks we will have just arrived in Orlando:love: this trip has kinda snuck up on me....I'm not complaining though:yay:

3 weeks, how exciting!! Bryan was really good sport! Empty Main Street is AWESOME!

Hi Diane,
Great update as always. Love the empty Mk park pics. So nice of you to tell the CM how much it meant to you all to open the park. Looks like you had a nice Anniversary breakfast. :yay: for Brian wearing his pin. My hubby is always good about that too.

Thanks Nichole! We did have a fun morning!

Your pictures of the empty park and Crystal Palace are beautiful. I wish I had thought to take a picture of the glass dome.

Thanks so much! That is the first time in 4 visits that I remembered to take that picture!

Happy Belated ANniversary :lovestruc

Love your empty park pics :goodvibes

Can't wait to read what is next :cool1:

Thanks Kelly! I LOVE an early morning empty park pics!

How nice that they decorated the table and gave you a card for your anniversary! Happy Belated Anniversary!!

I'm not sure I want to read about the duck...

Thanks! I thought it was nice that they put some extra touches on our celebration too!

Wow, breakfast looked like a lot of fun. Happy Anniversary!:yay:

Thanks, it was alot of fun!

I've really been enjoying your report!

I love those pre-opening ADR's at the MK!!! You can appreciate how beautiful the MK really is without all the people ... the landscaping and the scenery are just so pretty.

Thanks! I am glad you are enjoying the report, I LOVE writing them! Early, empty Magic Kingdom is INCREDIBLE!!

That was neat that you saw the CM that picked you last year -- I am sure it made her day when you said hello to her! :goodvibes

Too cute that they announced your anniversary and gave you a card at Crystal Palace.

I love all of your early morning pictures -- it look sooo peaceful there first thing before all the crowds descend!

Thanks Jackie! The CM was so grateful that we reminded her! It was just a GREAT morning!!

All caught up! Great tr. Your kids are adorable.

Crystal Palace is such a great way to start the day!!!!

You are so sweet, thank you so much! CP was a GREAT way to start the day!

Fun post to start what must have been a great day for you all! Crystal Palace is so nice, we have so much fun there, DH really likes it, I have to convince him to try other places!!! Your boys look like they enjoyed the morning with Pooh and friends! They are very cute! :goodvibes

How great they gave you that card! Fun!!! Looking forward to hearing about the rest of the day! :goodvibes

Thanks! We had fun, Crystal Palace never disappoints! We were excited about the card and table decorations!

Very interested to see what is in store for you all next. CP was such a treat to eat at, we will be doing that again for sure! Main Street is so fantastic empty!

Thanks Laura! I can't imagine NOT doing CP in the morning!

How great to see an empty park! Sorry you missed Eeyore, he's my favourite! He's not gloomy...just misunderstood:lmao:
I can understand about forgetting about a late night and booking an early breakfast. I bet you planned and rearranged until your eyes crossed together and then you thought it was perfect...until the actual day happens and you think "what WAS I thinking?!" Oh well your in Disney, you can recouperate when you get home:banana:

Too funny about Eeyore! All things considered, we handled the late night and early morning very well!!

I can't believe you all were at CP before opening after being at CG late the night before! Can't wait to read more about your day.:surfweb:

Thanks! We handled it pretty well considering how late we were out!

Sounds like a great anniversary so far! I cannot believe you all woke up!!! Ha ha!

Thanks, we did wake up and had a GREAT morning!

I really like Crystal Palace as well....what a fun place! :thumbsup2 I would love to eat there again this trip - I am thinking that one morning, I would take the kiddies for a breakfast so my aunt and uncle could have a nice, quiet morning to themselves - I bet they would all LOVE it at CP! :wizard:

The kids would definitely love CP, how sweet of you to take them and give your aunt and uncle a rest!

Hi Diane - Great updates ... I loved your "Princess Breakfast" and how sweet the princesses were with your boys. The Kim possible adventures looked really interesting. I also really like your Cali grill dinner and watching Wishes.

Thanks so much! The princesses were great with the boys, that was a fantastic experience. KP missions are ALOT of fun but it was SO HOT!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the ribbon and card from Crystal Palace. I will be in WDW for my birthday this year, and Crystal Palace is the restaurant i'm eating at on my birthday!! I really hope they do that for me.

Thanks Nicole! I sure hope they celebrate with you like they did with us!

Here's almost the same shot from 1973. THought you might get a kick out of it.

Fla1973-10103.jpg

WOW, what a GREAT picture, thanks for posting it!!

What a great shot comparison!

It is pretty incredible!!

Love the latest updates!! :thumbsup2 Crystal Palace is my favorite breakfast of the trip, too - I can't wait to eat there in just a couple weeks! :cool1: My hubby & I ate at the California Grill on our 5th wedding anniversary - it really is a spectacular view!

I'm also very happy to hear you had great bus service at SSR! LOL :) Can't wait to hear about the rest of your anniversary!

Your trip is getting so close! Cali Grill really is a special place! Yes, we had very good bus service at SSR! Thanks for posting!

LOVE Cali Grill! So glad you had a wonderful time there. It is a great place! We had a waiter named Walter who was just amazing! And the food! And the view! You can just go on and on about that place!

Great pictures! And so glad that your timing worked out just right!

Allyson

Thanks Allyson! I forget our waiters name,but he was AWESOME. Glad you had a great experience there too!

So we left off with us waiting for the rope drop over by Cosmic Rays! This was a ominous sign for the future!

IMG_6666.jpg

Finally the rope dropped and we rushed off to my favorite ride in ALL of Walt Disney World!!!!

NOT!!!

We were at the Indy Speedway! CAN'T. STAND. THIS. RIDE!!!! I have no clue why the boys love it so much!!! The only bright spot was that we were first in line WITHOUT ducking under the rope!!!!!

We had to wait just a few moments and then we were off to crawl around the racetrack! Matthew drove Bryan and Eric took me for a spin!!

IMG_6668.jpg

Our view of Matthew and Bryan.....

IMG_6669.jpg

Some pics. along the way!

IMG_6671.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

We get all the way to the end and then the CM does this to Matthew and Bryan's car....

IMG_6676.jpg

and leaves us waiting there for 5 minutes! H-E-L-L-O!!! Finally we were set free from the smoke infested racetrack and Bryan says "Hey, let's go again!" WHAT! NO WAY, I then tell him I will go fastpass Splash Mountain and meet them at Philharmagic...I was NOT getting back on that DUMB ride!!!

So after there second joyride, we all met up at Philharmagic! We LOVE this show, it is Disney at its best!!

IMG_6679.jpg

IMG_6680.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg

After Philharmagic, we went over to Pirates and saw this sign!

IMG_6685.jpg

Then we rode Pirates!

IMG_6686.jpg

IMG_6687.jpg

Eric on the ride!

IMG_6690.jpg

Eric was getting upset with me for taking his picture, so he told me he was going to punch me with his "fist of fury" if I didn't stop! TOO FUNNY!

IMG_6688.jpg

After surviving Eric's fist of fury and seeing Captain Jack, we headed over to see all the Brer animals!!!

LOVE THIS RIDE!!

IMG_6689.jpg

IMG_6691.jpg

IMG_6692.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

IMG_6694.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST................

After our ride on Splash Mountain we decided to grab some lunch at Pinnochio Village Haus!

IMG_6698.jpg

IMG_6699.jpg

IMG_6701.jpg

After lunch we decided to head back to SSR and relax before our date night!!! We happened to catch the Move it, Shake it, Celebrate it parade on our way out. It was SO CUTE!

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6705.jpg

IMG_6706.jpg

IMG_6708.jpg

IMG_6711.jpg

IMG_6710.jpg

IMG_6713.jpg

IMG_6714.jpg

IMG_6715.jpg

IMG_6716.jpg

After the parade we made our way down Main St. and took these pictures! Something we have never done before!

IMG_6718.jpg

IMG_6719.jpg

IMG_6720.jpg

then we went to the bus stop and no one was waiting, well.............except for these guys!

IMG_6723.jpg

Eric intently watching, you all remember how afraid he is of moving things!!!!

IMG_6724.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

See how brave they are getting, and how close they are to Eric's stroller!

IMG_6721.jpg

Well, not 2 seconds later the ducks take a CRAP right where we would stand to get on the bus!!!! GROSS! Eric of course FLIPPED out and said he wasn't walking and that I HAD to carry him!! During this commotion the bus had pulled up and of course now we had to try and step over the CRAP!! TOO FUNNY! So Bryan picks Eric up and carries him onto the bus and I am just LAUGHING at them! It was really nasty and the ducks just waddled away like it was no big deal!!!

COMING UP NEXT: DATE NIGHT!

I also love Splash and dislike IndySpeedway:goodvibes
You got some nice,clear pictures of Splash--good thing "the fist of fury" didn't get you:lmao:

:laughing: at the duck poop. i love it. The ducks really need to get better bathroom manners.

Sounds like a wonderful MK day :) Phillarmagic is our favorite too! I like to watch the kids more then the movie, they are so cute.

Sounds like a great trip so far, can't wait to hear about date night.

Congratulations on not having to duck under a rope today. :rotfl2:

The duck poop incident is too funny!

I completely agree with you about the race cars in the MK. It takes forever and it isn't fun.

I agree 100% with you on that Indy ride....I have never gone and never will. When Jasmine was 6 my BIL took her and Purplepeg and I people watched. :cool1:

Too funny about the ducks.....I was crying I was laughing so hard

Can't wait to hear about date night.....popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter