• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our 15 day summer adventure to WDW! NEW TR LINK 11/6 pg. 49!!

Your plan sounds perfect Diane, The kids are going to be so excited :woohoo:

Can't wait to read your TR when you get back :surfweb:

Thanks so much!

I love surprises! Looks like great plans Diane, you all will have so much fun!

Thanks! Keeping this a secret is HARD!!

Your plans look great, Diane! I can't wait to hear all about Bay Lake Towers! What a great place to stay! You will be leaving on my birthday -- so sad. :(

Aww! Happy early birthday!

So fantastic! Thanks for sharing your plans....

Thanks Laura!

Thanks for sharing your plans! I can't wait to read your next TR although I'm certainly not in a hurry for your trip to be here and gone. ;)

Your plan sounds great! Will you post a link to a new TR thread here?

BTW, I just finished Day 3 of my TR (see link) and we did the same thing on MNSSHP day - DHS, SciFi lunch and then the party later on. :)

Thanks so much! I will definitely do a TR and post the link here!

Hi Diane!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and that I LOVED your TR. You guys look like you had such a great time, and 15 days?! Sweet!! I would love to do that, that would be so fun.

I'm glad you and the fam get a quick trip for MNSSHP. I would love to do that next year; I'm going in early October with my goddaughter so hopefully there will be one during our dates! :thumbsup2

Take care and have a great day!

Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed the report! I hope you get to do a party next year too!

Thanks for sharing your plans. Sounds like a great trip to me. :thumbsup2 I just got back Monday from a quick trip. You will love the Magic Kingdom all decorated for Fall/Halloween.

I need to start planning my next trip to counteract the Disney blues.

Thanks! How cool you got a quick trip in! Planning always helps with the Disney blues!

plans sound great for the surprise and your itinerary. Can't wait to see your pics from BLT.
Still no luck for us getting boardwalk or anywhere else for that matter. Dec. is a very popular DVC time to visit. If we don't get a different location, that's ok. I like OKW. We did get a great drop in airfare after we booked and scored a nice credit. Love SW.
We also booked the pirate's league for the boys, I think they'll love it. We'll have to show them pics from your TR to get them even more excited. I think you'll love MNSSHP. I remember my daughter saying "Can you believe we're trick or treating at Mickey's house." :love:

Thanks! BUMMER about switching resorts! I am excited for the pirates league, I hope it all works out! So cute about trick or treating at Mickey's house!

Sounds like a great plan! Can't wait to read the TR!

Thanks!!

It sounds like an awesome trip and i love your plan to suprise the boys.

Can't wait for your TR!!

Thanks so much! I hope we can pull it off!

Yea!!!:cool1: I hope this means another TR. You will love MNSSHP. It is one of my girls' all time favorite memories. In fact, hmmm, I should look into surprising them with a trip that time of year next October. Not a bad idea.;)

Yes, I will definitely do a TR!! You are funny...get on that surprise!!

Hi Diane,
Your trip is getting close. Your plans look great. How exciting to surprise the boys with a trip to Disney and BLT.

Thanks Nichole! I have been thinking about you, I hope you are doing OK!

Hold the phone. You're going AGAIN!! Somehow you managed to get in a 15 day trip and now a short one for MNSSHP??? That's just....well, amazing! I am SO totally jealous, Diane!

Now I have to catch up on the end of your trip report. I'm so sorry I've been missing in action--you would not believe the August and September I've had, pal. :lmao:

Yes Amy, can you believe it? Bryan went from every 5 years to DVC and multi-year trips! I guess I am doing something right!! I am sorry to hear you have had a rough August and September! I hope everything is OK! Is Caitlin off to college now?

All done. What a great trip, Diane! I'm so happy that you enjoyed the Boardwalk. :thumbsup2 And I'm also happy that there will be another trip report coming up soon!

Take care, pal.

Thanks so much Amy!!

Under 3 weeks

:dance3:

Under 2 now!!! Thanks Kelly!!

We are down to just 9 short days until we leave for the world again!!! I ordered Eric a birthday cake to be delivered to our table at Boma for his birthday dinner! The boys still have NO CLUE!:yay: I cannot wait to wake them up and surprise them!! The extended weather forecast looks pretty good, high 70's and mostly sunny!:cool1: It should be interesting when I start packing to see if I can do it undetected! Stay tuned!!!

Diane:goodvibes

That is so exciting!!!

I hope you can pack undetected. The boys are going to be thrilled :cool1:

Diane, good luck on the "stealth" packing! You might want to try keeping the bags under your "invisibility cloak"!
Anita

Yes Amy, can you believe it? Bryan went from every 5 years to DVC and multi-year trips! I guess I am doing something right!! I am sorry to hear you have had a rough August and September! I hope everything is OK! Is Caitlin off to college now?

:lmao: I'm glad Bryan has joined us Disney freaks on the Dark Side.

Yep, Caitlin is at college. She's loving it and doing great in her classes. And the best thing? She asked me if we could go to WDW for her spring break this year! :rotfl: I totally thought she'd be ditching the trips now but she's bringing a new college friend this year and they're very excited. It should be interesting--this friend has been before but has always stayed off-site and stayed at the parks from open to close. Cait was appalled. We'll see how our laid back style meshes with the commando!

I hope you have a wonderful trip! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Hi Diane,

I have been away and feel like I've neglected everyone....our laptop died but Jasmine and I went on Thursday evening and bought a new one. I start 2 weeks vacation on Friday and there is no way I can be at home for 2 weeks with no computer.:lmao:

Cannot believe you leave in 9 days....I'm a little envious but so happy for all of you. I know you can pull this off!!

I am actually planning another trip too......Jan 10 -19 for Jasmine's graduation present. She of course doesn't graduate until June, but she needs to work full time in the summer to help pay for university, so I got a PIN code and decided to use it!!!! I am hoping now to luck in with a good airfare!!!

Good luck with your last few days and I hope everything goes like clockwork!!

Thanks for all of you replies!:thumbsup2 We leave in just 3 short days and it is still a secret! it is getting VERY hard to keep though...we are in crunch time and it has been difficult getting prepared and packed! The other issue is illness, so far so good but the swine flu and stomach virus' are starting to become rampant and I am praying that we stay well! Send some pixie dust our way that we stay healthy! I will be back in touch before we leave!!!:goodvibes

Diane

I am so happy that it's still a surprise for the boys!!! I can't wait to hear how it all goes. Sending tons and tons of pixie dust your way for good health!!

I just can't believe you have still kept the secret. Great job! Can't wait to hear about the boys' reactions.:banana:
:wizard: here is some pixie dust that you all stay healthy. We are so worried about it too for our upcoming trip. There's sickness everywhere. I'm wondering how stupid we'd look on the plane with a face mask on.:rotfl2: I say that half joking.
Just can't wait for our trip:cheer2:

:wave2: I stumbled upon your TR and just finished the whole thing! When I started reading I thought your boys looked veeeerrrrryyyyy familiar.... then it dawned on me once you mentioned Tim and Lesley! You were in their trip report that I had also read!!! I really enjoyed the whole trip. Too bad about the return flight home. You always think you'll never fly again until another trip to Disney comes along :laughing:

I see you're already off for another trip (tomorrow you leave?) Hope you have fun! I hope you will write another TR. They are really well documented with great pictures :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter