My name is Fiona and I'm a disney addict:lmao:

Is it worrying to be so excited by a new thread?:confused3

well im glad you can admit it

my name is sonya im a disney addict

its been 18 weeks and 2 days since my last fix :rotfl:

Is it worrying to be so excited by a new thread?:confused3

No of course its not worrying. Im excited as Ive been involved at the start of every single one (except possibly one I think)

My name is Victoria and I'm a Disney addict....

It's 114 days until my next fix....but it's all I can think about.....

(Yaay for us - page 3 already!! Like the good ol' days!)

seriously its so sad but i cant wait till my next trip. i almost booked to go in the summer with my sister lol

11 chat threads and approx 2,500 pages of chatting later

Who would have thought it from Emma starting the thread - My name is Emma and Im a thread hijacker.

The funny thing is though that some other posts from the restaurant threads were moved into the thread and because they are in date order the first post ended up being from Bob so it looks as though Bob started a thread called my name is Emma :rotfl:

11 chat threads and approx 2,500 pages of chatting later

Who would have thought it from Emma starting the thread - My name is Emma and Im a thread hijacker.

The funny thing is though that some other posts from the restaurant threads were moved into the thread and because they are in date order the first post ended up being from Bob so it looks as though Bob started a thread called my name is Emma :rotfl:

poor bob :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter