OT - on your marks, get set..... CHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chat thread seems to have almost gone full circle.

I've just been for a trip in my time machine back to the first chat thread so I could look something up.

On my way, I discovered the following random information:

1 - This is now chat thread number 11
2 - The first chat thread was called "OT - My name is Emma..." and was created as somewhere to admit that we were addicted to thread hijacking.

We seem to have gone almost full circle only this one appears to be everybody admitting our Disney addiction.

Guess I'll join in - my name is Rob and it's been far too long since my last Disney fix - over 5 months now :scared1: :faint:

OMG 36 days until my next fix:scared1:

and I've not booked my half board, dining reservations, hotel for night, transfers or insurance yet:eek:

......................runs off to breath in paper bag!

11 chat threads and approx 2,500 pages of chatting later

Who would have thought it from Emma starting the thread - My name is Emma and Im a thread hijacker.

The funny thing is though that some other posts from the restaurant threads were moved into the thread and because they are in date order the first post ended up being from Bob so it looks as though Bob started a thread called my name is Emma :rotfl:

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Least i came in handy for something :lmao:

OMG 36 days until my next fix:scared1:

and I've not booked my half board, dining reservations, hotel for night, transfers or insurance yet:eek:

......................runs off to breath in paper bag!

its ok you can do it all tomorrow :rotfl:

:banana: oh yeah!!! Dis-ing it up!
I might go soon to play sims 3 though - it's a very big addiction!!!

My journalist lady is almost top of her career, and she keeps interviewing the rich people all around town, and then snooping through their bins and writing juicy stories on them.

Also she just started having an affair with a married woman she worked with (i wasn't going down the gay route, but 'kiss hannah' became on of her wishes, so who was I to deny her? (Plus hannah looks like princess Giselle, so I really want to play her, which I can if they move in together) So they kissed and now my journalist lady convinced her to leave her husband, but know I'm scared he'll come round and beat my lady up!!

Man i love the sims!

Hee - i remember the 'my name is emma thread' wow! I feel so priveledged to have been a part of every one!

This chat thread seems to have almost gone full circle.

I've just been for a trip in my time machine back to the first chat thread so I could look something up.

On my way, I discovered the following random information:

1 - This is now chat thread number 11
2 - The first chat thread was called "OT - My name is Emma..." and was created as somewhere to admit that we were addicted to thread hijacking.

We seem to have gone almost full circle only this one appears to be everybody admitting our Disney addiction.

Guess I'll join in - my name is Rob and it's been far too long since my last Disney fix - over 5 months now :scared1: :faint:

Ive just said most of that :rotfl:
Apart from the "My name is Rob" part as my name isnt Rob

its .........ummmmmmmm Ive forgotten

Oh yes its Small World or SW to friends

My journalist lady is almost top of her career, and she keeps interviewing the rich people all around town, and then snooping through their bins and writing juicy stories on them.

Also she just started having an affair with a married woman she worked with (i wasn't going down the gay route, but 'kiss hannah' became on of her wishes, so who was I to deny her? (Plus hannah looks like princess Giselle, so I really want to play her, which I can if they move in together) So they kissed and now my journalist lady convinced her to leave her husband, but know I'm scared he'll come round and beat my lady up!!

Man i love the sims!

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I loves Sims aswell...shame i dont have the game :rotfl:

Man i love the sims!

wow :rotfl2:

im glad i cant play the sims but now im a little scared to get animal crossing sorry emma :rotfl:

Ive just said most of that :rotfl:
Apart from the "My name is Rob" part as my name isnt Rob

its .........ummmmmmmm Ive forgotten

Oh yes its Small World or SW to friends

Dear Small World,

this letter is to "request" that you make a number of edits to your posts. For you see, I know your secret identity. So, I am offering you a simple choice - change your posts to make it look like I was the one who went back to the first thread, else I will be forced to reveal your secret identity to the world (evil laugh).

Signed,

your arch-nemesis UKStitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter