• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Operation Triple S - Land/Sea Trip Report 3/30-4/6! The Conclusion 9/5

dont know how I missed this report but it was a great one! looks like you had an amazing time. I'm trying to talk DH into a land and sea trip some day.

thanks for sharing

Hi, I have really enjoyed your TR ...thanks so much for sharing :goodvibes:

Hi Bloodhound! Thanks so much for reading along all this time. I appreciate it! Now I can fully concentrate on everyone else's trips...like yours!! I bet you're so excited! :cool1:

Aww so sad your report is over, but I'm so glad PH enjoyed his birthday trip! I really enjoyed reading about it! :)

Thanks for reading along! He really did enjoy it. Now I have to come up with something equally as grand for his brother's 16th in four years. :scared:

dont know how I missed this report but it was a great one! looks like you had an amazing time. I'm trying to talk DH into a land and sea trip some day.

thanks for sharing

Hi Kathy! Thanks for reading. It was a really awesome trip. I hope your DH agrees to a land/sea in the future. He would not regret it!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter