No transfers or insurance.

Price is high but this is Easter week.

Ship: MAGIC - 3/22/15
Cat # 7A
2A1K 17
No Insurance/transfers/air included
Cost $6221.13

Transferred an OBB

I can't believe the pricing between your "secret Verandah" and mine, even thou its Spring Break, that's crazy for the price to be a difference of over $2400

(ok so what did I do wrong when I Quoted DisneyOHFan post? what do I need to do to have it come out in a nice yellow box?)

Ship: MAGIC - 3/22/15
Cat # 7A
2A1K 17
No Insurance/transfers/air included
Cost $6221.13

Transferred an OBB

I can't believe the pricing between your "secret Verandah" and mine, even thou its Spring Break, that's crazy for the price to be a difference of over $2400

Crazy is a nice way of putting it :) We will most likely move this to another date once the rest of the year opens.

Only on hold for less than a minute...

Fantasy 4/25/15 to 5/2/15
2A 5B
$3182.98 w/OBB, no transfers or ins

We moved from a Fantasy , end of feb thru beg of March 2014, that was $2860. This seems a big jump to me. We have 2 cabins for the 4 of us so $6400, I'm thinking Europe land trip instead at these prices...we shall have to see.

Fantasy 01/31/15
2A 11C
No ins/transfers/air
$2621

Magic 02/01/15
2A 11A
No ins/transfers/air
$2352

Fantasy 03/07/15
2A 11C
No ins/transfers/air
$3490

My reservations CM was a bit clueless. She didn't know about the reduced deposit and then said "I don't think it applies for 2015 as the rates were just released." I laughed and told her that was the point and that the promotion was timed to encourage booking.

Travel agent moved one of my OBB to this high priced cruise:

March 8, 2015 Western on the Magic w/Jamaica

Cat 7A (secret verandah)

2A 1C $5540.73 (includes 10% off OBB, no ins or transfers)

Shell shocked!

Glad Tampa has spring break so much sooner than Easter season!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yikes - these are high - spring break . . . April 4, 2015 - Fantasy 7 night Eastern (San Juan) - 2A2K (ages 14, 17) Cat 9B = $7,078 (no ins, no transfers, no OBB) Cat 5C = $8,478 April 5, 2015 - Magic 7 night Western (Jamaica) - 2A2K (ages 14, 17) Cat 9C = $6,402 (no ins, no transfers, no OBB) Cat 5C = $8,838 Jodie

What was the price break down per person for the 4/4/15 cruise?

Silverfox97 said:

Cat 7A (secret verandah)

Shell shocked!

Glad I was sitting down. Still going to move our dummy here but will have to think twice about whether it stays there.

Cat R - Walt Disney Suite
Disney Fantasy - 7 night - March 14, 2015
2 adults, 2 children
$11,900/11,900/3,948/3,598
Total: $31,689.16

DWF

P.S. Holding the reservation and pondering the cost

Did you check the prices for a Cat T or V for this week by any chance???

Cat 7A (secret verandah)

Shell shocked!

WOW!

We'll see what that cruise is for us tomorrow.
I noticed that you didn't get your usual 5E. I think that we'll probably go down in category too compared to this year's spring break cruise (5C).

Cat 7A (secret verandah)

Shell shocked!

I would say shell shocked is an understatement. That price is ridiculous. I seriously looked at this cruise, but our interest in the ports is minimal -- doubt we'd even get off the ship in Grand Cayman or Falmouth. And to think I was trying to persuade family to come and enjoy the Disney cruising experience. At these prices, when you factor in airfare and other expenses, that is simply not going to happen.

Cat 7A (secret verandah)

Shell shocked!

Is it so high because it is March and a Jamaica stop?
Do you think Feb president's week and a key west stop would be cheaper or more?

cyndik1111 said:
Is it so high because it is March and a Jamaica stop?
Do you think Feb president's week and a key west stop would be cheaper or more?

That week is spring break week in Ontario. This past March basically half of the passengers on the Fantasy that week were from Canada. We meet a bunch of others on the late direct flight from Buffalo to MCO the night before who were heading down for that cruise.

WOW! We'll see what that cruise is for us tomorrow. I noticed that you didn't get your usual 5E. I think that we'll probably go down in category too compared to this year's spring break cruise (5C).

No Cat 5E big aft Verandahs on the Magic. We go 7A & try for secret verandah on the classics.

No Cat 5E big aft Verandahs on the Magic. We go 7A & try for secret verandah on the classics. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
off topic how are the secret veranda rooms in the Magic thinking upgrading for upcoming cruise to one of these. There is still availability for my date.

That week is spring break week in Ontario. This past March basically half of the passengers on the Fantasy that week were from Canada. We meet a bunch of others on the late direct flight from Buffalo to MCO the night before who were heading down for that cruise.

Just an FYI Spring break in Ontario in 2015 moves 1 week to March 16
http://www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/general/list/calendar/holidaye.html

Mar 15 /2015 Magic OBB 2 adults 1 child 11

11b $1287 per adult and $1035 for child no insurance or transfers

A 7a was $2000 more.

I agree. With OBB discount, that seems high. That's pricing out more per night than the Wonder during Easter week. 9A for that cruise with same mix (we have a 15 y.o.) was $1,941.78. That is $485 per night. Multiply by 7, and that comes up to $3,395, almost $400 less.

You can actually get a Cat 7A for less than a 9A on the Wonder during Easter week, you may want to check the same on Magic for your week in February.

I just called for the 7A, and it was $150 more. I was hoping you would be right. I also checked on the Fantasy cruise for the day before and it is almost the exact same price.

off topic how are the secret veranda rooms in the Magic thinking upgrading for upcoming cruise to one of these. There is still availability for my date.

Usually great - I've only had 6634 on both classics tho; can't comment on the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter