Open Port Orleans Already!-Opening OCT 14th & 28th!!!!

Booked Feb 25-March 3rd at POFQ but I'm not sure POFQ is worth the extra 700$ for the 6 nights compared to ASMo (preferred) since we will have a very park intensive stay before switching to Universal. In the past, we loved POR and POFQ when having resort days, but next Spring break, we don't have any planned.

Anyone knows if POFQ did something fun for Mardi Gras in the past?

C
Booked Feb 25-March 3rd at POFQ but I'm not sure POFQ is worth the extra 700$ for the 6 nights compared to ASMo (preferred) since we will have a very park intensive stay before switching to Universal. In the past, we loved POR and POFQ when having resort days, but next Spring break, we don't have any planned.

Anyone knows if POFQ did something fun for Mardi Gras in the past?
cast members put on a parade of decorated service carts that’s pretty cute

Tomorrow is the big day!! We made it! I am SO excited. I hope there will be some live streams there tomorrow I will be watching all day. I have cleared my schedule for this. I’m more excited to see this then the new 50th stuff actually in my December trip.

Be sure to update us on how everything is at the hotel if possible. So excited for HairyChest, Lorileahb, Stage Tek, and patclairesmom. ! I hope you all have a wonderful stay! We are there in 22 days, so excited! 😎

Tomorrow is the big day!! We made it! I am SO excited. I hope there will be some live streams there tomorrow I will be watching all day. I have cleared my schedule for this. I’m more excited to see this then the new 50th stuff actually in my December trip.

If you are on Facebook, follow “PortOrleans.org” they are doing some live video and posts.

Just booked Port Orleans Riverside for our marathon weekend trip. Pretty excited. This will be our first time staying at this report. We decided to not go into the parks the day we get there so that we can walk around the resort and check everything out. Any suggestions on what we should go see at the resort?

Just booked Port Orleans Riverside for our marathon weekend trip. Pretty excited. This will be our first time staying at this report. We decided to not go into the parks the day we get there so that we can walk around the resort and check everything out. Any suggestions on what we should go see at the resort?
Take the Sassagoula River Cruise to Disney Springs and back at Sunset!

I saw Yeeha Bob last night on Cory Meets Worlds livestream and I tear’d up at the entrance he made his way in and got all the applause and love. So wonderful to see.
I hope this sends a message to Disney about the importance of entertainment and traditions at Disneyworld and they bring more back like the Grand Floridian Society Orchextra.

I saw Yeeha Bob last night on Cory Meets Worlds livestream and I tear’d up at the entrance he made his way in and got all the applause and love. So wonderful to see.
I hope this sends a message to Disney about the importance of entertainment and traditions at Disneyworld and they bring more back like the Grand Floridian Society Orchextra.

We watched Cory’s entire livestream - it was an amazing event, and he deserves *everyone’s* respect for the awesome job he did!

When Bob hit those first notes on the piano, I just lost it, and ugly-cried for a moment or two… It was like suddenly I knew that - against all odds - everything is somehow going to be OK again, and seeing Bob back at POR was the symbol of that for me.

It was a fantastic show, and I’m so grateful to Cory that we got to see every minute, front row!

Also - was it just me, or did anyone else notice that it looks like the Sassagoula Fleet had some nifty new LED lighting around the top of the canopies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter