Open Port Orleans Already!-Opening OCT 14th & 28th!!!!

Seems like modifying is the issue. I get to the screen where I select POFQ and then hit "next". It comes to a screeching halt and eventually I receive a message saying "too many redirects". I've tried on both the computer and phone with the same results. Grrr....

I am currently booked at CSR, but always wanted to stay at Port Orleans. I can’t decide between Riverside or FQ. Is Riverside rooms refurbished? Which resort is better for kids ages 14 and 11.

I am currently booked at CSR, but always wanted to stay at Port Orleans. I can’t decide between Riverside or FQ. Is Riverside rooms refurbished? Which resort is better for kids ages 14 and 11.

Riverside rooms were refurbished in 2019.
FQ rooms were refurbished in 2018.
I have only stayed at FQ, so cannot speak to which resort is better for kids.

Ugh My teen girls just told me they "voted" and want to stay in the PO princess room instead of
Boardwalk/GDT. My husband isn't budging from original stay. So my mother n law got a connecting
princess room since they aren't old enough to stay on their own. Meanwhile father n law is at Old Key West.:rotfl:
Mother n law just texted me she is so excited to be in a princess room. lol

Last edited:
Riverside rooms were refurbished in 2019.
FQ rooms were refurbished in 2018.
I have only stayed at FQ, so cannot speak to which resort is better for kids.
POR imho, the 1 main pool at pofq is much more kiddie
POR has both regular/quiet pools scattered and the main pool with fun water slide… you ll see plenty of adults enjoying it too. A nice sized game room , more choice food court. But we only stay Preferred buildings AB section requesting. As it’s closest to main area, south depot for bus and easy to main pool Enjoy wherever u stay

I was able to switch our stay from POP to POFQ pretty seamlessly this morning around 7:00am EDT. Looking forward to my first stay at that resort. Does anyone know if the surrey bikes and horse drawn carriages are also planning to reopen with the resort? I have until January and hope everything will be back but if someone heard anything definitive I'd appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter