Onward to TDR! March 2019 Exercise Thread

I forgot to congratulate the team as a whole for turning 'Olu Blue yesterday!

Should we try to catch a show? We can choose between One Man's Dream II -- The Magic Lives On and Let's Party Gras! If we're lucky, we can win tickets in the lottery system (we just scan our party's tickets at the kiosk and see if we win). Or if we're not lucky and don't get tickets that way, we could try standby.

One Man's Dream II

Let Party Gras!

Congratulations to Twilight Sparkle for turning Cookie Orange!

Time for lunch.

Three quick-service restaurants look particularly interesting:

• The Great American Waffle Company: Mickey-head waffles! Here's an interesting article from The Disney Food Blog about this restaurant.
  • Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall: Salisbury steak, chicken, etc., and the theming looks awesome! Here's an article from TDR Explorer with some cool pictures.
  • Grandma Sara's Kitchen -- home cooking (including holiday Special Sets), and again the theming! Here's an article from the Disney Tourist Blog.
But there is also Plazma Ray's diner (rice bowls and a sandwich with a Mickey hand bun); Camp Woodchuck Kitchen (themed to Huey, Dewey, and Louie's camp group); China Voyager (ramen); and Hungry Bear Restaurant (Japanese curry).

Just remember to save some room for more snacks later.

Last edited:
I'll vote for the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall, beacuse I want the "un-birthday cake".

Unfortunately, I have no real minutes to add, as it's been a crazy week, and I simply crashed on the couch last night.

Those are the craziest popcorn flavors ever! I’d like to try the Chinese spice in - what else - the Minnie bow. And that apple and caramel ice cream waffle- yes, please! The Queen of Hearts banquet hall looks lovely. But the food, not so much.

A very slow week as far as moving goes ;( . I’ll add 60 minutes of weights and the dreaded Nordic trac. Pollyannamom, you have the right idea - a treadmill would be great. (95/1000). This wasn’t a good week to slack off - WDW in a week!

30 minute walk

550/1860

I'll join PollyannaMom at the Queen of Hearts where I'll have the grilled swordfish and the Strawberry Cream Cake because it's in shades of my favorite color. Of course my drink will be served in the Cheshire Cat cup.

The team is only 128 minutes from Cookie Orange!

Let's check out some more attractions--we still need to get to the Beaver Brothers Explorer Canoes, the Swiss Family Treehouse, Cinderella's castle, and Star Tours.

Then we can get ready for the daytime parade. Dreaming Up! premiered last April to kick off Tokyo Disneyland's 35th Anniversary celebration. It seems like it's easier to see TDR parades because crowds sit on the ground for several rows (there is some standing, but only in the back). And if we want to save space, we should leave at least half of the group members waiting (from some accounts, it's not allowed for one person to save space for more than one other person).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts