• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One day tickets

But, IF you're staying onsite, I'd recommend getting them at your resort....the gate's lines can be looonngggg.

Can you get one day tickets and bounce back passes at the resort hotel? Thank you.

Yes you can!--and I would highly recommend it! We did this (got 2-one day/one park) at Guest Relations at the resort. Saved $5 per ticket per day and NO lines!! :teeth:

WOW, that is so good to know. We will have a dear friend driving over to visit with us for 1 1/2 days in December. I was trying to figure out how to get him into the parks. Thanks!

Originally posted by MamaQuack
WOW, that is so good to know. We will have a dear friend driving over to visit with us for 1 1/2 days in December. I was trying to figure out how to get him into the parks. Thanks!

IF you are staying at the resort on-site!

Here is an add on question. If I overpaid my balance on my resort would they apply the extra balance to the purchase of tickets?

I'm sure they can do that....don't see why not. Just tell them that's what you'd like to do instead of a credit back to your card.

Originally posted by mketting
Here is an add on question. If I overpaid my balance on my resort would they apply the extra balance to the purchase of tickets?

You will be charged the higher gate price for your tickets if you wait to purchase them at the resort. It would be a more fiscally sound strategy to order or buy your tickets ahead of time. There are many discount options available (ticket wholesalers, AAA, Hotwire, etc) that are cheaper than Disney. But even if you decided you'd rather get them from Disney, you should order them prior to arriving. You have the option of having them shipped to you ($3 per order charge) or can have them held for a will call pickup at any Guest Relations location at WDW (no charge). Depending on how many and what tickets you are interested in purchasing, the savings could be significant.

Originally posted by GoldenOldie
You will be charged the higher gate price for your tickets if you wait to purchase them at the resort. Depending on how many and what tickets you are interested in purchasing, the savings could be significant.

She wants the one day park ticket (or two day bounce back). They aren't staying long as she explained earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter