Once Upon A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention the accent! He's officially my Sawyer for this show! :love:

Me too! I looked him up on IMDB and here's his trivia:

Jamie Dornan - Born May 1, 1982

Was a Calvin Klein model.

Is the face of the perfume Dior Homme campaign.

Great-nephew of Greer Garson.

Played a serious level of rugby in his native Ireland.

Is a huge Manchester United fan (season ticket holder).

And, here is one his TV Dior Homme ads!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp4fq90OfX0

They'd better give him a lot of screen time!!

I watched this Monday on my DVR. I enjoyed it. I'll definitely give it a few more episodes and see how it pans out.

A few people have mentioned links to Lost, but did anyone catch that the clock tower was stopped at 8:15, which was also the flight number, 815, on Lost?

Lost may be over, but I guess the Lost geek in me still lives!

Fellow Lostie here who just finished watching it on the DVR.....

Did you notice the house # of the mayor / evil queen?

4+8+15+16+23+42

That one made me chuckle

Don't feel bad, my DH kept saying that he was Rumpelstiltskin! I was like 1. He's NICE! and 2. He's a different actor!!

Of course he also said that Emma and Snow White were the same actress. At one point, I was like "She's her DAUGHTER!! It's not the same actress! Did you even look at the previews for the show with the 2 versions of Snow in the window with the bird!" :lmao:

I will confess: I have been getting those two actresses confused with each other for a very long time. I still had a few moments where I thought that at the beginning of the episode even though I knew they weren't.

Ohh...a wolf was in Emma way as she drove....perhaps the wolf from Red Riding Hood??

And I also thought that the sherrif was from Robin Hood..but I don't care when he came from, just keep him around ;)

I was hoping they would say he was "Sheriff Hunter" or something like that and then we would know who he is.

Ohh...a wolf was in Emma way as she drove....perhaps the wolf from Red Riding Hood??

And I also thought that the sherrif was from Robin Hood..but I don't care when he came from, just keep him around ;)

or 3 little pigs? lots of big bad wolves in fairy tales. In any even, can't wait for next week.

Fellow Lostie here who just finished watching it on the DVR.....

Did you notice the house # of the mayor / evil queen?

4+8+15+16+23+42

That one made me chuckle

I didn't make the connection to the lottery numbers from lost, thanks for pointing it out. It just made me chuckle!

Thanks for the reminder! I'm gonna have to pull myself away from the Brothers Gibb and turn on the tv!

Re-watching last week in prep for tonight. Having a little issue with the evil queen being the adoptive mom and Henry and others talking about the fact he was "given up"....my 3 adopted kids are asking Lots of questions!

Good episode! So..does anyone know who the old lady with the eyes stitched shut was? She was the only one (we think) dd and I couldn't figure out. Loved "Dr. Hopper" with his umbrella!

Good episode! So..does anyone know who the old lady with the eyes stitched shut was? She was the only one (we think) dd and I couldn't figure out. Loved "Dr. Hopper" with his umbrella!

I was thinking the old woman in the gingerbread/candy house from Hansel and Gretel. I know she was blind.

Okay, that's who I was thinking too, but I couldn't remember for sure if she was blind or not! Thanks :)

Re-watching last week in prep for tonight. Having a little issue with the evil queen being the adoptive mom and Henry and others talking about the fact he was "given up"....my 3 adopted kids are asking Lots of questions!

:hug: it's only tv make believe...given for love is a better choice of words to me.

:hug: it's only tv make believe...given for love is a better choice of words to me.

Yes, I know. I still think it's hard for adopted kids to hear.

We watched the show tonight because they are all fascinated by it. Who was the witch with the eyes stitched shut? We thought Baba Yaga?

Much better tonight. DD and I are going to keep watching.

Much better tonight. DD and I are going to keep watching.

I thought so too so I am going to keep watching. DD didn't watch with me but I DVR'd and I'm going to tell her to give it another chance.

I was thinking she might be Mother Gothel from Rapunzel. If I remember right, she blinded the Prince in that story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter