Onboard rebooking question

jd99

DIS Veteran
Can't get my search tool to work....Can someone answer this for me... I rebooked a 4 day while onboard but am now thinking we may be able to plan a 7 day around school holiday schedules. Can I change to that cruise and still get the discount or can you only change one four-day date to another four-day date? Just wonderin.. TIA.
jd

and you should get $200 obc instead of $100. Just call DCL (or your TA) with your new dates...

I personally would check the dcl website first...just to make sure I got the 10% off.

good luck.

there is a rebooking 101 thread that has had a lot of posts ...look for it.

Hi! :wave2: Check the link below for some info! There seem to have been reports both ways--that you can switch dates but only for the same cruise you booked onboard (i.e., another 4-day), but then others that have switched from a 4 to a 7 and got the onboard incentives for the 7. Give 'em a call and see what they say...! :surfweb:

Last summer I rebooked onboard and booked for next month's 10 night cruise ... then changed it to a 4 night cruise ... and then again to a 7 night cruise (only to then create a new booking for the 10 night cruise, ugh). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter