Onboard booking question

The hours are posted in the Navigator and vary each day. On our Fantasy cruise there were 2 booking agents--sometimes one was there, sometimes both. The hours do increase later in the cruise as they know the lines get longer then.

Hint--book early. If you know what you want, you can write a note in advance and place it in the drop box OR fill out the inquiry card which is on the desk for that purpose. They will send a quote to your room (no standing in line). If you want it booked, just call the phone number on the quote and tell them to book it to the same credit card you placed on file for the cruise.

I am sure you could book with a gift card. I have no personnal experience. But if the cruise gets canceled, the deposit will be returned to the card that was used. This also includes if you ever move the reservation to a new date. Disney returns the money in the form origianlly paid.

I would use a credit card for that reason. That way, if you have any issues or need to cancel, you have the credit card company work with Disney and you are not holding onto a blank gift card for 2 years.

We always use one of the cruise brochures to book. They deliver one to your room during the cruise or you can pick it up at the booking area. We drop it off in the box and later that day or the next day you get a quote. We sign the quote and drop it off, no waiting in line very easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter