On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

Lisa, I love your elements! I love that the wreath inspired you! :)

I am having a quite the creative block- I blame this sinus infection I've developed....I took a sick day today and have spent most of it staring at my scrap stuff....but I have another question for the members of group A-

LM3K, KKBeaton2, and Jacksmomma:
I made 3 simple shapes with butterfly brads. I am having a hard time thinking of a title. Would something generic be ok? Was Bambi's Butterfly House there when you went? (or did you go when they had Minnie's garden?)

I just want to be sure the members of the group can use the pieces!

Lisa they look great! I hope to get working on cutting some of my groups this week. :goodvibes

I am having a quite the creative block- I blame this sinus infection I've developed....I took a sick day today and have spent most of it staring at my scrap stuff....but I have another question for the members of group A-

I made 3 simple shapes with butterfly brads. I am having a hard time thinking of a title. Would something generic be ok? Was Bambi's Butterfly House there when you went? (or did you go when they had Minnie's garden?)

thanks ladies! Vicky hope you feel better and can get back to scrapping soon!

It was Minnie's Garden when I went. :) Something generic would be fine with me if that makes it easier for you.

Hmmmm...I was also thinking something butterfly-related for the F&G group. Not sure what else other than another generic floral group? I personally took specific notice of the gorgeous orchids they had...but that is super-specific. I will give it a little more thought. Also, this was my first time going...and it was a very quick trip. They always change the topiaries, right?

Also, love everything made!! This is a favorite swap of mine...such different Disney stuff!!!

Vicki - hope you are feeling better!

So today is check in but looks like I have heard from most of you :)

I will be off and on, looks like the house will be going through, so I need to get my tush in gear and get my swap pieces made. No worries we wont be moving till the end of june. But I will need to pack, not sure where all this stuff came from since we just moved, and end of the year school stuff and dance recital all before moving.

Ohh and i want to paint the house before we put stuff in it :) wish me luck for sure.

Hmmmm...I was also thinking something butterfly-related for the F&G group. Not sure what else other than another generic floral group? I personally took specific notice of the gorgeous orchids they had...but that is super-specific. I will give it a little more thought. Also, this was my first time going...and it was a very quick trip. They always change the topiaries, right?

Also, love everything made!! This is a favorite swap of mine...such different Disney stuff!!!

Vicki - hope you are feeling better!

I wouldn't say mine is butterfly direct....i am hoping it's generic enough that it could fit with any of the F&G ideas. I'm hoping to work on the title tonight so I'll be sure to bring the camera downstairs :)

I bopped around between butterflies, topiaries, and just a plain ole F&G title.

I think the topiaries do change but from what I've noticed while googling F&G they often reuse some of them- like of Sorcerer Mickey and I noticed the same Fab 5 topiaries....and of Lady and the Tramp.

And I am beginning to really feel better! My voice is still a no show, but the congestion is so not as overwhelming! :yay:

Please consider this message as me checking in.....And Rachel, I am sending you lots of pixie dust, patience, and strength to help you get through the move and end of the school year fun!

Please consider this message as me checking in.....And Rachel, I am sending you lots of pixie dust, patience, and strength to help you get through the move and end of the school year fun!

Thanks!! I considered you checked in since we heard from you.

Glad your getting better. Have a no show voice is no fun, lately every time i get a cold my voice is the first to go. I hate it, kids love it. :headache:

Ahhh...I just went and looked it up...I was thinking Minnie's garden was something different...so a hard butterfly theme will work? What about a butterfly something title and something to go with it? I'm still thinking...

Sorry, I'm checking in late! I am going to be completing my one group probably this weekend. I have my papers pulled and my ideas sketched.
Stephanie

here are the shapes + the possible title. I am not a fan of the color of the words with the butterflies....plus i think it blends in too much.

DSCN0222.jpg

I'm just working on my ideas at the moment and starting to design in the craft room. Hope to have some cool things soon. :thumbsup2

Here is my check in. This is what is done so far:

Page Group E
IMG_5373.jpg

Page group F
IMG_5374.jpg

Page group G
IMG_5375.jpg

I have one to the title and element groups cut, thinking about the other two.

Cassey

here are the shapes + the possible title. I am not a fan of the color of the words with the butterflies....plus i think it blends in too much.

DSCN0222.jpg

that's so pretty....what about shadowing the letters in the blue?

Cassey, you already know I love your pages!

Cassey the pages look great!

Lisa, I like the idea of the blue....I'll look through my papers and play more tomorrow. I am also thinking of something different for the o's in bloom- perhaps flower stickers instead. (looks like another trip to acmoore oooooh darn. ;))

Ahhh...I just went and looked it up...I was thinking Minnie's garden was something different...so a hard butterfly theme will work? What about a butterfly something title and something to go with it? I'm still thinking...

Sorry I missed this, Erin! I'd say a hard butterfly theme will work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter