On Their Way Back to you! Disney Events Element and Pages!

Checking in! I have ideas floating around and have some papers pulled. For F&G I am going to try to cut Mickey out of green and then use something from the floral area of the craft store to make him look "plant like" I am thinking some sort of artificial moss. Is this okay with everyone or are you concerned about it not being "scrap safe"?

Checking in! I have ideas floating around and have some papers pulled. For F&G I am going to try to cut Mickey out of green and then use something from the floral area of the craft store to make him look "plant like" I am thinking some sort of artificial moss. Is this okay with everyone or are you concerned about it not being "scrap safe"?

you could try to flock mickey...

I already have this idea done with the title "topiaries", so I'm not sure if you want to do Mickey also. :confused3

swap001.jpg

BTW - Mickey isn't done yet, just wanted to get that posted so that we don't have duplicates. :thumbsup2

I already have this idea done with the title "topiaries", so I'm not sure if you want to do Mickey also. :confused3

swap001.jpg

Oh my gosh.....I LOVE that!!! Please tell me that is the same group we have been discussing all along (I don't think there is more than 1 F & G group?)! I must have that!

Just wanted to post that I am completely done with my star wars groups (my only group) and will be mailing it out next week, if that is ok. I'll post when I am postal for sure.
Stephanie

Very cute Mickey! Everything posted so far looks great! I will come up with something different for Flower and Garden. :goodvibes

Here is group E Thanks Jennifer for the swirly mickey file!

IMG_5377.jpg

Sorry for the terrible picture, it is overcast here so no good lighting.

One group drying and still working on the other.

Here is group E Thanks Jennifer for the swirly mickey file!

IMG_5377.jpg

Sorry for the terrible picture, it is overcast here so no good lighting.

One group drying and still working on the other.

OMG Cassey that is beautiful....so happy I'm getting one :yay:

Here are my last two groups

Group G I hope this is okay, please let me know if it's not.
IMG_5378.jpg

Group I, the title is not adhered to the ribbon strip so it can be moved or removed.
IMG_5379.jpg

Just need to bag and tag.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter