On-Line Check In

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
We are going to the beach in June, and ending our stay at CBR for 2 nights. What are the benefits of us checking in online? We would still need to wait in line for our keys right. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Last year, I was at SSR and was able to use the online check-in. I opted NOT to, because we had three people on three separate credit cards.

There were three people in line for online check-in. We were the first and only person in the regular check-in. We were checked in as the third person was finishing up. That was a total time of ten minutes.

It would only be useful if you were checking in at a very busy time of day/time of year.

I did online check-in for our CBR stay last August. There was no one in front of us and the castmember who waited on us had our packet all ready for us. We were in and out of there in no time.

I tried it and for us it didn't work.For one there was no one manning the On line check in line at the BC, so we still had to wait in the regular check in line, and then they couldn't find our paperwork anyway so we had to redo it all

Tried it for the first time in January and I was impressed. We were at two different resorts (BCV for the first night and OKW for the remaining 3) so this was effectively two separate check-ins. In both cases our room was ready when we arrived (11:00 am at BCV; 10:30 am at OKW). Apparently they do pay attention to your expected arrival time when you do the on-line checkin.

I did it for our trip last June when we stayed at the Beach Club. It saved us a TON of time! When we arrived the check-in line was huge. We were the only people who did online check-in and received our packet immediately and were off to our room. We went up, got changed and settled in. By the time we came back down to the lobby over 30 minutes later people who were at the end of the check in line were still waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter