on board gifts and amenities

Could anyone do me a huge favor? I have a HOTHS cruise next year and I want to budget for holiday room decor but I can't see the decorations since the cruise is so far out.
Would anyone be willing to take a screen cap of the options, with price?

Could anyone do me a huge favor? I have a HOTHS cruise next year and I want to budget for holiday room decor but I can't see the decorations since the cruise is so far out. Would anyone be willing to take a screen cap of the options, with price?
Watching for your request to be answered. We are also on a HOTHS for Sept 2020.

Could anyone do me a huge favor? I have a HOTHS cruise next year and I want to budget for holiday room decor but I can't see the decorations since the cruise is so far out.
Would anyone be willing to take a screen cap of the options, with price?
Here's the only in-room decor options I see for my HOTHS Bermuda cruise this fall.

We cruise in November and I do not see any Halloween decorations online. Will it only show you the items you can purchase for your specific cruise?

The Halloween decor package has been on line for a few days now. I ordered this three days ago. The only other Halloween thing they have besides the room decor are the rice crispy treats. I am on the Oct 5 EC on the Fantasy.

Attachments

• 248CAA82-F275-4EB0-AD18-8F35EB6E8EAA.png
    248CAA82-F275-4EB0-AD18-8F35EB6E8EAA.png
    260.9 KB · Views: 52
  • A9AA67FF-8554-476A-8BD3-5E1B08B0E02D.png
    A9AA67FF-8554-476A-8BD3-5E1B08B0E02D.png
    351.2 KB · Views: 53

We are on a Merrytime cruise on the Dream in December; they haven't added the holiday in room decorations yet, but these are the others available right now. From our last cruise and the PP who posted the Halloween decorations, I expect the Merrytime ones will be in the $65 range, in line with the others.

SW

The Halloween decor package has been on line for a few days now. I ordered this three days ago. The only other Halloween thing they have besides the room decor are the rice crispy treats. I am on the Oct 5 EC on the Fantasy.

Oooohhhh, that looks fun! I’m guessing/hoping Merrytime sailings have fun stuff like that! Anyone have pics from years past?

Do you get to keep all the stuff? The pillows too? Thanks!

Seriously? You’re “so busy” that you can’t deal with being on hold for 18-20 minutes? Lol

Make the call when driving somewhere if need be

Just seems like a pointless rant to me..... you want to do business with the company, you do business using the method the company chooses, or you can always choose not to do business

Quite simple tbh
What? This tone is hilariously rude. I .... never have 18-20 minutes to spare on the phone during normal working hours. I can't imagine how I would have that time or when I would have that time. Sure, if I had a long car commute, maybe then, but otherwise -- 20 minutes is a LONG time. I have meetings and work and children and activities and, just, life to deal with. I don't leave myself random gaps of time with nothing to do when I'm not on vacation. I don't think I've ever spent that long on hold, and don't plan to. Maybe to an airline during a weather emergency, but not other than that.

But, whatever, mostly, why be rude??

Thank you so much for posting the screen shots. I still cant see it for my cruise (tried Firefox incognito, regular and Chrome) but when I call it is available for my cruise so for those that cant see it, take heart that you will probably be able to call and get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter