On a B2B Are you required to Disembark?

I assume that you have to but thought i would ask anyway

If the turn around day is in a US port, yes. The ship must "zero out". That is, everyone who is not part of the ship's contingent must be off.

Generally in a European port, you may or may not be required to actually disembark. Varies from cruiseline to cruiseline/port to port.

I assume that you have to but thought i would ask anyway

What the PP said. But I will clarify that for US B2B cruises you have to disembark and re-check in, but you are allowed to reboard before the new passengers and you don't have to go through the wait in the terminal. Also, if you are keeping the same room you do not need to pack up and have your luggage taken off of the ship.

I concur with the two previous posting. I would suggest you wear or bring your swim suits so you have them when you reboard. You'll practically have the pool area to yourself depending on how many b2b they are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!