? on 3 year old and ticket

Karebear

DIS Veteran
I am planning a trip for my family to Disneyland in Dec. for my daughter's birthday. We are getting 5 day passes for all but my daughter who will turn 3 the second to last day of the trip. I know that at WDW this is ok--as long as your child is 2 when you start the trip, then you don't need to buy a ticket for them. Is this also true at Disneyland? Thanks.

I think you'll be fine not buying her a park hopper for the last 3 days.
My son turned three on the last day of our trip and the CM I spoke to on the phone said not to worry about it.
I was concerned that they might ask for a birth certificate since he's tall for his age too.
I guess they'll get your money in one way or another so they aren't too worried about it.

I'm under the impression that a birthday during the trip doesn't count as well. How did someone recently put it? We might celebrate birthdays there, but no one AGES while at Disney. :)

Thanks for the scoop, we'll be there during my daughter's 3rd birthday in October and I was going to go ahead and get her an AP at that time since we'll be going back in December, but ours don't expire until February. I guess I'll just wait and get her one in December then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter