OKW question?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by kikiV, Nov 10, 2008.

  1. kikiV

    kikiV Mouseketeer

    Aug 22, 2007
    We had originally planned on renting a car for this vacation and we are staying at OKW. I had wanted a room as far in the back of the resort as possible, no where near the HH. We've decided now not to rent and use Disney transportation. Now I need to be near the main house and pool. What is the terminology for this area and or what are the buildings I should be asking for. Just an added note, one person is on crutches so we need ground floor (2 bedroom booked) also.
  2. spiceycat

    spiceycat dvc-blt

    Oct 26, 2000
    just ask for near the HH.

    these are building 11-14, 23-26

    building 62-64 have elevators and are close (you have to cross the busy intersection)

    you need say 1st floor medical reasons
  3. Deb & Bill

    Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

    Mar 20, 2000
    If you are going next month, you may be too late to get the Hospitality House area. That is a booking category and may be booked up. Just notify MS that you need a ground floor for medical reasons.

    If you are near the back and want to get to the HH area, just hop any bus since they all stop there last. And when you need to go back to your area, just hop the DTD or Internal Bus since it stops first AND last at the HH.

Share This Page