OKW question?

kikiV

Mouseketeer
We had originally planned on renting a car for this vacation and we are staying at OKW. I had wanted a room as far in the back of the resort as possible, no where near the HH. We've decided now not to rent and use Disney transportation. Now I need to be near the main house and pool. What is the terminology for this area and or what are the buildings I should be asking for. Just an added note, one person is on crutches so we need ground floor (2 bedroom booked) also.

just ask for near the HH.

these are building 11-14, 23-26

building 62-64 have elevators and are close (you have to cross the busy intersection)

you need say 1st floor medical reasons

If you are going next month, you may be too late to get the Hospitality House area. That is a booking category and may be booked up. Just notify MS that you need a ground floor for medical reasons.

If you are near the back and want to get to the HH area, just hop any bus since they all stop there last. And when you need to go back to your area, just hop the DTD or Internal Bus since it stops first AND last at the HH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter