• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Okay...so, humor me...please??!!!

Of the few we've stayed at, here's my ranking:

1 - OKW (love the Florida theming, larger room size, less points needed)
2 - SSR (proximity to DTD, extra 12 years, great fitness center)
3 - BCV (just for the proximity to Epcot)
4 - VWL (love the main lodge theming, but this just didn't do it for me)

We came up with
1 SSR
2 OKW
3 WL
4 BW
5 BC
I have only stayed at SSR OKW WL, but I did not like BC BW as well as the others but I would to stay there at least once. :cool1:

Thanks DisFlan it took until you to get the exact order I like DVC in , so I copy/pasted your's thank you :goodvibes

1) BWV
2) BCV
3) OKW
4) WLV
5) SSR

I haven't stayed the last two and I've only stayed at the others as a cash guest . This year will be my first as owner :cool1:

Hey Beca, can we have an absentee vote for our long time DIS friend, Granny?

I'm sure his 1st choice would be VWL, and likely his 2nd choice BWV.

-- No idea about the rest! :teeth:

MG

Maistre Gracey said:

MG

I put in my earlier post where I voted; that Granny came to me in a dream and told me to tell Beca that he voted VWL #1. He didn't mention the BWV as #2, but that sounds about right :thumbsup2 .

Since I have 15 points to play with, here's how I would assign them since I have a 3-way tie for 1st place:

BWV, VWL, OKW - 4 points each
BCV - 2 points
SSR - 1 point

Muushka said:
I put in my earlier post where I voted; that Granny came to me in a dream and told me to tell Beca that he voted VWL #1. He didn't mention the BWV as #2, but that sounds about right :thumbsup2 .
Good call, Muushka! :)

MG

Maistre Gracey said:

MG

Where is Granny? Is he okay?

:wave:

Beca

Beca said:
Where is Granny? Is he okay?

:wave:

Beca
I was gone from the boards for about a month (work related), and when I returned I read a post from Granny saying he must leave the boards for a while.
I'm not sure of the details, but he said he will be renting his points in the near term in order to avoid selling.

He is truly a quality person, and he is missed. :(

MG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter