Okay, I know I know...

minicoopercraig

DIS Veteran
I know, I know. I haven't been around for a while AGAIN!! It's becoming a regular habit of mine for some reason. And I can't figure out why. I think I have ADD, oh look at the pretty butterfly......

Oh, wait, what was I talking about?! LOL. Oh yeah. Well, I'm here to say that I don't think that's ever going to change, but at least I can give random updates on things happening in my life.

For example, I have two REALLY exciting trips planned for later this year. The first one I'm VERY VERY VERY excited about, my DH and I are going to make a pilgrimage of sorts for me down to...TA DAH...Pin University in Epcot on September 5-7th. (Of course the 5th of September is a special day for me...it's my 29th birthday, and I GET TO SPEND IT IN DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: ) The second VERY exciting trip I have planned, unfortunately, is not to a Disney property, but somewhere just as alluring. I'm going to....(drumroll please!) HONOLULU!!!!! WOO to the HOO!!! This will be my first time flying over an ocean to get anywhere. I've always wanted to go there, and my sister isn't talking to me anymore because I get to go and she doesn't. LOL. She'll deal. I've already been buying up the maps, and "off-the-beaten-path" tour guides.

The only reason I get to go to Hawaii is because my DH's friend called up two nights ago at 10pm and told us he was searching on Continental's website for deals and he came across a mistake airfare to Honolulu for $219 round trip. I was like WOW!!! I thought it wouldn't ever be in an affordable price range, so my DH told me to go with his friend (We can't travel together longer than a weekend due to his dad & our dog), and so I said I would go, we're leaving on November 7th and coming back on the 12th, it's not THAT long, but long enough for me! Just thought I would share the news and see if anyone had anything for me to do while in either place.

Thanks again for listening guys. Happy days.....:-)

Craig

Craig,
Sweet deal on the airfare. Don't blame you for jumping on that one.

This years is the first EPCOT pin event I don't have plans to attend. I have been to all the past EPCOT events, and many other of the hard ticket pin events. Devoting more time to F&W this year.

Wicked airfare! Good for you! Nice to see you.

Just wanted to throw in that when my DP and I were in California recently, we rented a rag top Mini Cooper and tootled up the PCH through Malibu Canyon and over to the "start/end" of the PCH and back "down."

Too MUCH FUN! LOL!

The Mini update is a good one, glad you had a great time. I still haven't broken the news to mine that he has to go back in February, we'll worry about that when it comes to it.
Is anyone else heading to the pin event?! I hope so, I'd like to meet a few others there, my DH will be with me! LOL. He's dragging me, ironically, I told him we don't have to go, due to restrictions with his Dad's meds and finding someone to take care of our Scotty Dog while we're away, but he's insisting, so I'm excited.
As far as Hawaii goes, I'm still excited about it. I'm just beside myself. LOL.

Woo hoo! Congrats on BOTH your trips. I love to travel!

If you need any info on Oahu, let me know. We were there in Dec '07 and had a blast. Honolulu is very touristy, but Waikiki Beach is stunning. I definitely suggest a drive to the North Shore so you can see the big waves (especially that time of year) and the surfers. We're going back to the Big Island in Mar '09. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter