Ok "corner stealers"... I'm calling you out... and you know who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SorcMickey said:
Tag fairy? is that like a VMK Staff visit? were you know you are being bad when they show up?

The Tag Fairy is the wonderful (most of the time) creature who adds the colorful sayings under our names to the left. I was visited by the tag fairy today--the tag under my name saying that I should be afraid replaced one about Sesame Street bagels.

Karen

Irishhockey ... I would be more than happy to offer my services as your "mouth-piece" in said proceedings for the price of 2 cases of Guinness.

Please note I am not an attorney, do not play one on TV and would never pass (by) a bar ... however my wife is an established barrister and I am a great B.S. artist ... for 2 cases of G more than happy to wing it.

Would need the fee up front though.

:drinking1

billy-sig-opt.jpg

Irishhockey said:
Damn... your good...

but that "lawyer talk" does not work with me.... well... ok in reality... "it would work"... if i knew what u were talking about... I mean... those are some big words your using... you lost me after... "jurisdiction"...

I don't even know what the "case" is really... I guess I need to make mine first huh.... AND WHEN I DO... you all better watch yourself... cause I'm a watcher of law and order... SO BRING IT ON!

;)

LOL!!! That's the only reason you go to law school....that's where they teach you words that have too many syllables and don't make any sense! LOL! Especially the latin ones I guess I could have thrown in for good measure!

Well, since you watch Law and Order, you know that the crime, investigation, arrest, and prosecution all has to occur within one hour's time frame! So you'd better be fast to catch us, I mean, my clients doing anything wrong! lol!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Mister... look at my title... do you think... I would GIVE AWAY beer?!?! ESPECIALLY Guiness...geeze... I don't care if it was for a kidney or something... I don't just give away beer for services! ;) That's the worst... buy two cases of Guinness... and not get to enjoy a SINGLE DROP. It was a very nice offer though... I appreciate that :)

All I want to know who is going the be the one who tries to 'boot' DisAlex off of that corner when he shows up there?:)

Kim

Hey! I'm innocent in those pictures! I was relaxing in my "yoda" outfit. And, I think when I was there it was for the cake support meeting.

Speaking of corners...around here it's not a good idea to state you have a corner. Let your mind run wild...

I would GIVE AWAY beer?!?! ESPECIALLY Guiness...geeze...

Since you have improperly misspelled the "nectar of the Gods", I have my doubts as to the true validity of your moniker and must now withdraw my offer.

Actually, I figured you wouldn't go for it anyway ... just received a fax that PeachyT has arranged for a keg to be delivered my way and well, ... gosh darn it ... that gift makes it a conflict of interest for me to represent you. I will tip a pint to your good luck with the endeavor.

billy-sig-opt.jpg

Churro said:
Dude, I knew they would all gang up on us newbies here.......even though they all know it was our corner first. :guilty:

I offered to go back to the bench, like I said, I was only keeping it warm.

Oh and Irishhockey, if you came to VA why did you not come visit me? I am sad :(

bcswebco.com said:
Since you have improperly misspelled the "nectar of the Gods", I have my doubts as to the true validity of your moniker and must now withdraw my offer.

Actually, I figured you wouldn't go for it anyway ... just received a fax that PeachyT has arranged for a keg to be delivered my way and well, ... gosh darn it ... that gift makes it a conflict of interest for me to represent you. I will tip a pint to your good luck with the endeavor.

Drink up! :drinking1 ENJOY!

LOL!!! If only I could get other attorneys or "attorneys" out of my face that easily! LOL!! :rotfl:

lajones81 said:
Speaking of corners...around here it's not a good idea to state you have a corner. Let your mind run wild...

And BubbasFriend, you do have a point there! :rotfl2:

I don't know her that well, but would have to say YES -- in the same way Mulan, one of my favorite female characters is -- not all lace, frills, and waiting for some prince to come rescue her.

Give me a princess who can bodycheck me into the boards, over one who will squeal and pass out in a dark forest, any day. What a gal... ;)

Tinkerbelle739 said:
:rotfl: Irish Hockey is a girl?????

lajones81 said:

My mind went there. Just as long as I don't say that I'm "working that corner", I think I should be fine. ;) (When did VMK have streetwalkers in it? That is so wrong!) :earboy2:

VMK: BriarLori

JeanJoe said:
Give me a princess who can bodycheck me into the boards, over one who will squeal and pass out in a dark forest, any day. What a gal... ;)

there you now we are talking that is my kind of girl

LOL

yes I am a girl... lol too funny...

I did spell GuinNess wrong... I apologize... I'm a boston gal... Sam Adams all the way! But I am in GuinNess phase right now...

Yes I could body check you... on or "off" the ice*... ;

If there is a keg... I better get an invite... I mean really... its not a real party... unless I am there...

*OOO that was so not G-rated...

As I said... what a gal!!

Irishhockey said:
LOL

yes I am a girl... lol too funny...

I did spell GuinNess wrong... I apologize... I'm a boston gal... Sam Adams all the way! But I am in GuinNess phase right now...

Yes I could body check you... on or "off" the ice*... ;

If there is a keg... I better get an invite... I mean really... its not a real party... unless I am there...

*OOO that was so not G-rated...

So what I am hearing is....if we all bring a keg to the corner...all is forgiven? :drinking1

OK NEW PLAN...

lets join forces here...

I say we open a bar on the corner...

hagen can bartend.. cause he likes to stand behind things...

How dare you consider bringing alcohol into the virtual Magic Kingdom! It's not allowed! I'm shocked and appalled! ;)

Jellyrolls (boy, that sounds funny from someone whose character is named after a bar)

Irishhockey said:
OK NEW PLAN...

lets join forces here...

I say we open a bar on the corner...

hagen can bartend.. cause he likes to stand behind things...

WOOHOO! I like this idea! :)

Where is Hagen? I need a drink! :drinking1 or two :drinking1

TLinden16 said:
How dare you consider bringing alcohol into the virtual Magic Kingdom! It's not allowed! I'm shocked and appalled! ;)

Jellyrolls (boy, that sounds funny from someone whose character is named after a bar)
I too am shocked and appalled at even considering this!!

Do you think we can hide the keg behind the pop-corn cart?

billy-sig-opt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter