Ok "corner stealers"... I'm calling you out... and you know who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SorcMickey said:
Yea thats it talk to my lawyer about the fees we owe you

No, I don't think we will owe any fees... When we're done with this, we'll have Irishhockey owing us, um, I mean the four accused individuals money for damages caused to innocent reputations!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PeachyT said:
No, I don't think we will owe any fees... When we're done with this, we'll have Irishhockey owing us, um, I mean the four accused individuals money for damages caused to innocent reputations!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hmm ... I smell a class action around the corner. Where to file? .... Where to file?

billy-sig-opt.jpg

ok this is on page 3 or 4 now where is Irishhockey to defend herself??

SorcMickey said:
ok this is on page 3 or 4 now where is Irishhockey to defend herself??
Sounds like maybe it was an unfounded complaint and the allegations cannot be substantiated! I think this is making for an even better case for damages to innocent reputations!

Thanks for the welcomes...

U WANT THE PROOF.... U CAN NOT HANDLE THE PROOF!

Now... there are several witnesses... that have also spoken.. and stated... that Churro and I... were the original corner folks. I moved to the corner... cause I was kicked off Tangaroa's bench... and then I met Churro... and we would go stand on the corner and have our daily chats...

I was not able to put up any signs... due to the fact.. that I can only lift my hand up... when I a) wave... or b) dance. Not to mention that we can't even say words like "making"... and you really thought... they would allow ME... of all people... ME... to have a hammer and nail in VMK?! That has liability issues written all over it!

I admit it... I did take a league of absense from the corner... first for work in CA... then for a mini vacation to VA... but upon arrival back to my corner.. I was suprised to see what it had become.

You all speak of this "MTlott" person... and blame him... I find that interesting. I took this group.. as more of the.. "all for one and one for all" type... you should all be ashamed of yourselves... blaming that poor man*.

EXCEPTIONS... are as followed...
Churro... cause she was my coner buddy
Hagen... cause I just like green people
Beazor..." "
Astryd... cause I owe her after that "Astryd is easy" comment...even tho that is not how I meant it...
SorcMickey... cause... uh.... wait why u again?... hmmm... you can be on the maybe list for right now...

MAYBE EXCEPTIONS....
SorcMickey

I want to see an offer by 7 o'clock tonight.

If your are going to play the "I'm a lawyer" card.... nice move by the way.... I am not sure what I can say. Tell ya what though... to level the playing field.... maybe... you have to defend your friends... drunk. That's right.... enjoy a few big kid drinks.... before hand... and then come take me on....I think It'll be fair that way ;)

* He still has to pay the fee

HAH... ok.. if you take me on...

this is all you'll get...

1) worlds cutest dog...
2) Hockey equipment....
3)....
4) Cosmo magazines....
5)....
6).... hmmmm....
7).......
8) *checking bank account now*....
9)...HAH... i think it may cost u more to take me on... then what you'll get from me...
10)....
11) All three mighty duck movies....
12)...... *still looking*
13) A lot of hockey trophies... and medals...
14)......
15).... *looking through closests*....
16).........
17) *closests are messy... give me some time*....
18) OH.... found the New kids on the Block cassest.. I bet MTlott would like that...

so i am a maybe now well glad i am somwhat off the hook. now for any type of fees please talk to my laywer.

Irishhockey said:
HAH... ok.. if you take me on...

this is all you'll get...

1) worlds cutest dog...
2) Hockey equipment....
3)....
4) Cosmo magazines....
5)....
6).... hmmmm....
7).......
8) *checking bank account now*....
9)...HAH... i think it may cost u more to take me on... then what you'll get from me...
10)....
11) All three mighty duck movies....
12)...... *still looking*
13) A lot of hockey trophies... and medals...
14)......
15).... *looking through closests*....
16).........
17) *closests are messy... give me some time*....
18) OH.... found the New kids on the Block cassest.. I bet MTlott would like that...

What is with all the empty spots i want to know everything i might be able to get
but the hockey trophies are sounding good

SorcMickey said:
What is with all the empty spots i want to know everything i might be able to get
but the hockey trophies are sounding good

empty spots...

are me looking...

thats about it

nothing to go in there...

I found out that I have the Spice Girl movie tho... you seem like that type that would like that
I'll "over night" that to ya if u want...

Irishhockey said:
Thanks for the welcomes...

U WANT THE PROOF.... U CAN NOT HANDLE THE PROOF!

Now... there are several witnesses... that have also spoken.. and stated... that Churro and I... were the original corner folks. I moved to the corner... cause I was kicked off Tangaroa's bench... and then I met Churro... and we would go stand on the corner and have our daily chats...

I was not able to put up any signs... due to the fact.. that I can only lift my hand up... when I a) wave... or b) dance. Not to mention that we can't even say words like "making"... and you really thought... they would allow ME... of all people... ME... to have a hammer and nail in VMK?! That has liability issues written all over it!

I admit it... I did take a league of absense from the corner... first for work in CA... then for a mini vacation to VA... but upon arrival back to my corner.. I was suprised to see what it had become.

You all speak of this "MTlott" person... and blame him... I find that interesting. I took this group.. as more of the.. "all for one and one for all" type... you should all be ashamed of yourselves... blaming that poor man*.

EXCEPTIONS... are as followed...
Churro... cause she was my coner buddy
Hagen... cause I just like green people
Beazor..." "
Astryd... cause I owe her after that "Astryd is easy" comment...even tho that is not how I meant it...
SorcMickey... cause... uh.... wait why u again?... hmmm... you can be on the maybe list for right now...

MAYBE EXCEPTIONS....
SorcMickey

I want to see an offer by 7 o'clock tonight.

If your are going to play the "I'm a lawyer" card.... nice move by the way.... I am not sure what I can say. Tell ya what though... to level the playing field.... maybe... you have to defend your friends... drunk. That's right.... enjoy a few big kid drinks.... before hand... and then come take me on....I think It'll be fair that way ;)

* He still has to pay the fee

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

All heresay! I need cold hard written evidence! :rotfl2:

Just because you cannot lift your arms except to dance or wave does not mean said ownership signs could not have been posted. I wonder if this is a claim of a true disability or just an attempt to gain the jury's sympathy?!? :rotfl2:

Aha, so you admit that you abandoned said property! I would submit that in the jurisidiction of the Land of VMK, the four innocent individuals who have been attacked with such vicious lies have sufficiently met the time requirements to have gained ownership of said property through adverse possession. (We all know time passes much faster in the Land of VMK!) Thus with such ownership, said individuals have the rights to enjoy said property and engage in any activity on said property that is deemed lawful under the laws of the Land of VMK. :rotfl2:

And excusing people from the accusation?? First, excusing one party from the group would only encourage the finger to be pointed at that individual as the sole troublemaker and thus raise such issues of reasonable doubt that no jury would find the remaining parties guilty! Secondly, and more importantly, you allege that you found the four individuals to be a, and I quote, "all for one and one for all" type of group. Thus by dismissing one of the said individuals from the group, you implicity dismiss all individuals of the group. :rotfl2:

I'll discuss your offer with my clients, however, I believe my clients have a very strong case and should not settle on this matter! :rotfl2:

And as far as drinking on the job?? :drinking1.....

Okay fine, who's the bar tender around here? :rotfl:

---------

BTW, IrishHockey, saw you for the first time the other night...great thread! I've enjoyed it! Hope all the legal-ese isn't too scary! lol! Can't we just get along?? LOL!!

PeachyT said:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

All heresay! I need cold hard written evidence! :rotfl2:

Just because you cannot lift your arms except to dance or wave does not mean said ownership signs could not have been posted. I wonder if this is a claim of a true disability or just an attempt to gain the jury's sympathy?!? :rotfl2:

Aha, so you admit that you abandoned said property! I would submit that in the jurisidiction of the Land of VMK, the four innocent individuals who have been attacked with such vicious lies have sufficiently met the time requirements to have gained ownership of said property through adverse possession. (We all know time passes much faster in the Land of VMK!) Thus with such ownership, said individuals have the rights to enjoy said property and engage in any activity on said property that is deemed lawful under the laws of the Land of VMK. :rotfl2:

And excusing people from the accusation?? First, excusing one party from the group would only encourage the finger to be pointed at that individual as the sole troublemaker and thus raise such issues of reasonable doubt that no jury would find the remaining parties guilty! Secondly, and more importantly, you allege that you found the four individuals to be a, and I quote, "all for one and one for all" type of group. Thus by dismissing one of the said individuals from the group, you implicity dismiss all individuals of the group. :rotfl2:

I'll discuss your offer with my clients, however, I believe my clients have a very strong case and should not settle on this matter! :rotfl2:

And as far as drinking on the job?? :drinking1.....

Okay fine, who's the bar tender around here? :rotfl:

---------

BTW, IrishHockey, saw you for the first time the other night...great thread! I've enjoyed it! Hope all the legal-ese isn't too scary! lol! Can't we just get along?? LOL!!

As a totally unbiased observer to this entire conversation with nothing to gain or lose from any actions, I must now rule that PeachyT has won the case and is to be awarded all possessions from said dissagreements.

Now that this is over, could you please move away from my corner so my clones and I can have some space?

BigJonT said:
As a totally unbiased observer to this entire conversation with nothing to gain or lose from any actions, I must now rule that PeachyT has won the case and is to be awarded all possessions from said dissagreements.

Now that this is over, could you please move away from my corner so my clones and I can have some space?
WOOHOO! Judge BigJonT has ruled! Thanks, Judge! (We'll get your bribe money to you shortly! And you'll always be welcome on the corner!)

PeachyT said:
WOOHOO! Judge BigJonT has ruled! Thanks, Judge! (We'll get your bribe money to you shortly! And you'll always be welcome on the corner!)

Bribes are always welcomed to by the unbiased ruler. Good luck and let me know if you need any more help. Thanks for the spot on the corner!

Irishhockey said:
empty spots...

are me looking...

thats about it

nothing to go in there...

I found out that I have the Spice Girl movie tho... you seem like that type that would like that
I'll "over night" that to ya if u want...

no it is ok

WAIT! uh....BigJonT as one of the first people who ever talked to you I would think that you would not take sides! (or at least take my side!) Whatever she is paying you we can double! Plus Irishhockey has that uber great Spice Girls video... She never said what was on it? No one is talking about what instance of Central Plaza we are talking about...do they? hmmm.... seems to me until you know....then there will be no judgement.
p.s. I can throw in 2 kids to sweeten the deal! :hyper2:
Thanks for your kind words Be!

Churro said:
WAIT! uh....BigJonT as one of the first people who ever talked to you I would think that you would not take sides! (or at least take my side!) Whatever she is paying you we can double! Plus Irishhockey has that uber great Spice Girls video... She never said what was on it? No one is talking about what instance of Central Plaza we are talking about...do they? hmmm.... seems to me until you know....then there will be no judgement.

While I must admit that you make a persuasive argument in regards to being one of of the first to know me, and the fact that Churros are my favorite food at Disney also helps your cause, you lost the argument when you threw in the 2 kids. I have one of my own and that is enough for me to handle! So the decision shall still stand.

Churro said:

No appeals! All decisions are final!! :rotfl:
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Damn... your good...

but that "lawyer talk" does not work with me.... well... ok in reality... "it would work"... if i knew what u were talking about... I mean... those are some big words your using... you lost me after... "jurisdiction"...

I don't even know what the "case" is really... I guess I need to make mine first huh.... AND WHEN I DO... you all better watch yourself... cause I'm a watcher of law and order... SO BRING IT ON!

;)

Dude, I knew they would all gang up on us newbies here.......even though they all know it was our corner first. :guilty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter