***OI Meetup*** Winter dates announced

Thank guys! I feel so much better.

We can only do the December dates. Our son's bday is on the Nov date and it's a big one. 30. Can't miss that one. He'd never forgive us!

I miss being able to stay at Portofino Bay for the Meetups! It used to be around $200/night with the OI rate, and this time it's approaching $400/night. :(

I miss being able to stay at Portofino Bay for the Meetups! It used to be around $200/night with the OI rate, and this time it's approaching $400/night. :(
Inflation has hit everything but it seems like the places like CB and Endless Summer have stayed relatively cheap, sorry to hear the nicer places haven't.

Thank guys! I feel so much better.

We can only do the December dates. Our son's bday is on the Nov date and it's a big one. 30. Can't miss that one. He'd never forgive us!

Bring him! lol

My brother's 30th birthday is the week after the November dates and I'm going to surprise him with tickets.

Bring him! lol

My brother's 30th birthday is the week after the November dates and I'm going to surprise him with tickets.

I would except we're traveling with another couple. We're heading to Orlando next summer with him and the rest of the family.

In the queue, doesn’t seem to be any way to tell your position? Anyone see anything moving?

My sister-in-law came over so we have two computers and two phones, and both of her queues have cars moving inside them and mine don't have ANYTHING. Ha

Been in the queue on 2 browsers since it opened and nothing is moving on the status bar so I can’t even tell if I’m actually in the queue or if the page is stuck

It took foreverrr for the browser on my phone to move. Meanwhile SIL's phone is on its third car, lol

Weird if it’s showing your position in the queue that it keeps moving back and forth. In theory I’m about 1/2 way through.
I finally got in and it will only go to the June page links so I can't buy anything. Good times.
Oh no! That’s not what we want to hear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter