• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***OI Meetup*** Winter dates announced

Was able to get in and get tickets for Dec 2! I was really nervous the longer that queue went.

Had computer up and phone. At 10 til, computer locked up and had to shut down. So frustrating. Just stayed on phone for the duration.

Thanks for the updates on the June only availability at first. Told my DH that OI must have hired some Disney IT. 😏. Anyway, That helped calm my nerves.

All dates still available as of 10 minutes ago.

I was able to get my 6 tickets to the Nov 17-18 Meetup! The queue was a little stressful. Turns out it didn't even matter. I just checked and it lets me right in and all tickets are still available almost 2 hours later!
I thought that would probably be the case but you never know. A couple years ago, when they first went to 3 weekends, they didn't anticipate the demand and sold out the single weekend in minutes, if I recall correctly. That was when they added 2 additional weekends and it seems like they are going to continue to do so for now.

I was able to get my 6 tickets to the Nov 17-18 Meetup! The queue was a little stressful. Turns out it didn't even matter. I just checked and it lets me right in and all tickets are still available almost 2 hours later!
I did notice the discounted tix for the final weekend sold out after a few hours so it was worth the aggravation for me lol.

Fingers crossed for Suzabella and AussieFan8. AussieFan3 can pound sand, I never liked that guy.
Lol thanks for the support! I hear AussieFan 1, 5, and 23 suck, too.

We got our tickets! I was stressed when there was no indication of how long the wait time would be. Doubly stressed because I had a meeting that started at 9:30, but I was able to surreptitiously secure the tickets during the meeting when I finally got in the queue at about 10am. Very excited for my husband to experience a meetup; I hope he enjoys it. Time to decide which hotel to try for tomorrow!

Lol thanks for the support! I hear AussieFan 1, 5, and 23 suck, too.

We got our tickets! I was stressed when there was no indication of how long the wait time would be. Doubly stressed because I had a meeting that started at 9:30, but I was able to surreptitiously secure the tickets during the meeting when I finally got in the queue at about 10am. Very excited for my husband to experience a meetup; I hope he enjoys it. Time to decide which hotel to try for tomorrow!
You really can't go wrong with any of the hotels but I would recommend the more affordable options as the early entry and express pass benefits of the pricier places aren't needed if you're doing the Meetup.

Time to decide which hotel to try for tomorrow!
I stayed at Aventura for last December's OI Meetup. Couldn't beat the price and it was fairly quick walk to the parks! I see it's only available for the November meet-up. Glad you were able to get your tickets and hope all goes well with securing your hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter