Ohana dinner wait time

I had a reservation for 8 people so they should have had a table ready to seat us. We were also the first dinner seating of the night so it's not like they were waiting to clear the tables!

Disney doesn't work that way. They don't hold a table for you. You get the next table available for your party size. Being seated at that exact time is not a given.:(

We went before and waited about 35 minutes past our ADR time, but got a window table and were able to watch Hallowishes. I do think they could have seated us prior but we asked for the window if possible.

Also, before our cruise we had to drive to Orlando early because of snow and we were able to snag a 9:45 reservation. We went for it and we were seated by 9:50 that time. So it seems to be a bell curve. I can definitely say that you might have to wait in the middle of the evening 7-9 but before or after you might not have as crazy of waits. They know there are HUGE waits for people; it has the biggest seating area for you to wait. That can't be coincidence.

Definitely wondering this myself. We have 6:50 ADR and really don't want to miss Happily Ever After @ 9:00. Can I just see them from the restaurant? First timer :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!