Oga's Cantina

When we went our youngest was ~8 and all the kids loved it. We were standing at a table and honestly, I think I would choose that again. We didn’t drink and run out right away but it is definitely not a meal-sort of place and standing meant we got great views of everything. The booths looked like you wouldn’t see as much.

Ok, I think my plan will be to try for a reservation in case my 9 year old is interested. But not at 3 a.m. I'll let fate decide.

Great news - do we know what time the reservations open? I know WDW is typically 6am, but it's been a bit ad hoc to say the least lately. What time have reservations opened recently at DL?
I would love to know this too! I haven’t found anything. Don’t know what time I need to be rushing on.

I believe Disneyland dining reservations have been opening up at 3 AM PT/6 AM ET lately.
Yep. I got the BB I've been waiting for at 6:01 a.m. EDT today. Then went back to bed. This schedule is wearing on me though! :sad2:
Edit: wow I'm so tired I typed 3:01 instead of 6:01. It's 6 here on the East Coast.
Edit 2: Oga's ressies open tomorrow (6/14).

Yep. I got the BB I've been waiting for at 6:01 a.m. EDT today. Then went back to bed. This schedule is wearing on me though! :sad2:
Edit: wow I'm so tired I typed 3:01 instead of 6:01. It's 6 here on the East Coast.
Edit 2: Oga's ressies open tomorrow (6/14).

At least you're on the East Coast. I'm in CA and get to wake up at 3 AM to try and score reservations in the morning.

What is the best search for Ogas so as not to waste time? I don’t see an “any time” option on the app. Only breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and times.

lunch and dinner?

What is the best search for Ogas so as not to waste time? I don’t see an “any time” option on the app. Only breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and times.

lunch and dinner?

I don't know so this is just a guess, but I would guess that they get busier as the day progresses. I see they open at 9. My plan is to try for 11:00 reservation, and move earlier from there in hopes of scoring some quickly. If I am able to get an earlier one quickly, I will book it, then look for something after that time frame which I would prefer, but at least I would have the earlier one as a standby.

I set my alarm for 1:55 am inAlaska for 2 am reservations tonight. Ugh
I'd just stay up late if mine was 2:00. I'm 100% a night person, that's why the 6:00 is so hard on me. But I know I'm an oddball, so I can sympathize with you!
The struggle is real.
::yes::
See y'all in the morning, in a way -- that is, when we're all logging in at the same time trying to grab Oga's! Good luck to one and all!

Not to rain on the parade but I don’t think these are going to go live at 3am. When blue bayou, Napa rose, and story tellers cafe became available a few weeks ago the reservations went live around 6 am and people who through the online queue first logged in around 5 am pacific.

I did notice, though I’m using a computer I tried the app, which said reservations are only available through the website, not mobile. The URL it sent me to quickly showed a queue, but was instantly passed through. No new selections though.

I guess this 3a nonsense is just a message board legend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter