Oga's Cantina

Not to rain on the parade but I don’t think these are going to go live at 3am. When blue bayou, Napa rose, and story tellers cafe became available a few weeks ago the reservations went live around 6 am and people who through the online queue first logged in around 5 am pacific.
I'm not quite sure I understand how that works (log in but don't pick reservations for an hour?) but it seems to be the case. I may be out of luck though, b/c that would be 8-9 a.m. here, and DD's got to get to school, even though it's her last week and she says they aren't doing any work there anymore.
Thanks for the info!

still not open but just to help, if you 'clear' the restaurant list, it shows 126 restaurants and you can see Oga's. When you go to the page though they havent added the 'check availability'. Good luck to us all!

Same.. and tired. I had a hard time going to sleep as I always do when I know I have to wake up early, then woke up at 2:55 (back to trying to fall asleep around 3:15), then woke again at 4:50, and couldn't get back to sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter